What's new

Zach Randolph...drug bust?

YB85

Banned
Contributor
Adrian Wojnarowski just tweeted that Randolph was implicated in a "major" drug bust in Indiana. What a ******* douchebag. Allegedly.

I liked his lawyer explanation that the custom made hidden compartments in his Escalade were made for hiding valuable personal items.

Haha, what religion does to a person. You do understand pot is legal is several places, and possession is tolerated in much of the Western world. Right?

Haha, what religion does to a person. You do understand pot is legal is several places, and possession is tolerated in much of the Western world. Right?

It doesn't have anything to do with religious affiliation. I know several Atheists who absolutely hate the idea of pot being legalized. Almost every person I know who smokes pot are complete deadbeats. They look like idiots, sitting there with a retarded smirk on their face with their eyes half shut. From personal experience and witnessing, it DOES affect motivation whether or not people want to believe it.

However, I'm not entirely concerned about being legal because:
1) It probably won't be.
2) Those who smoke pot don't have an issue getting it. Legalizing it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Just because some people who smoke pot are lazy *beeps* doesn't mean pot has anything to do with it. I know a crapload of people who work their *** off and make tons of money that smoke weed. I know even more people who are lazy deadbeats who don't smoke pot.

Just because some people who smoke pot are lazy *beeps* doesn't mean pot has anything to do with it. I know a crapload of people who work their *** off and make tons of money that smoke weed. I know even more people who are lazy deadbeats who don't smoke pot.

Except for the fact that they were hard working individuals before hand. I know marijuana is not physically addictive (at least there's no evidence to show that it is) but for me a mental addiction is more difficult to deal with than pot. It's kind of a never ending debate, but from what I have both seen and experienced, the cons outweigh the pros.

Edit: Although I do think marijuana should be used for certain medicinal purposes.

As a former pot head, I have to say this: I liked myself a lot more when I was a stoner. I'm a fat slob now who works a 9-5 with nothing interesting going on. As a pot head, I was doing all sorts of cool stuff. Actually, now that I think about it, it all came crashing down when I got married.

Gosh damn Mormons.

As a former pot head, I have to say this: I liked myself a lot more when I was a stoner. I'm a fat slob now who works a 9-5 with nothing interesting going on. As a pot head, I was doing all sorts of cool stuff. Actually, now that I think about it, it all came crashing down when I got married.

Gosh damn Mormons.

Seriously, damn those Mormons who want to take care of themselves.

Idiot.

My two cents:

I'm an atheist and consider myself pretty responsible and hard working. 90% of the potheads I met through high school and college were and still are complete losers with nothing going on. The other 10% had just enough natural talent to skate through while still reefing it up.

Except for the fact that they were hard working individuals before hand. I know marijuana is not physically addictive (at least there's no evidence to show that it is) but for me a mental addiction is more difficult to deal with than pot. It's kind of a never ending debate, but from what I have both seen and experienced, the cons outweigh the pros.

Edit: Although I do think marijuana should be used for certain medicinal purposes.

I haven't seen any solid discussion of the pros on this message board. Just look into what we are spending investigating and incarcerating marijuana offenders. This is truly and open-and-shut case if you are looking at the bottom line. Besides, using marijuana is not a singular experience, it can be eaten, vaporized, and smoked, each of which produces a different experience. Moreover, part of the reason that "stoners" act the way they do is because of the social expectations we have of pot smokers. Most people I know that have used pot outside of the college or high school scenes have made it a far more inward/searching experience. I'll openly give credit to marijuana helping me make some real breakthroughs with music and philosophy. Those experience propelled me toward my PhD and some really great experiences. Does that sound like lazy partying to you?

If you were to legalize pot and then change the laws so that married people didn't get special tax breaks -- essentially making marriage a private enterprise (and thereby circumventing the gay marriage problem because everybody could get married by one institution or the other), then this country would gave a boatload of new tax revenue and a lot less stupid crap to debate. The crazy thing is... conservatives cringe at these options, and both withdraw the reach of the state on individual liberty, right?

Silly guy, this is America! Being a successful human being requires you to make a lot of money and buy a lot of ****. If you're not slaving away in the name of corporate greed you're just a lazy loser! Duh.