What's new

1/7/15: Official Game Thread--Utah Jazz @ Chicago Bulls 6PM MT--ROOT, NBALP

There are plenty of minutes at the 4/5 for all 3 bigs, and I agree with Otis that people are acting as if Kanter is as good as he'll ever get. Also, it seems like a lot of people assume Utah makes all of their decisions based on winning now. I believe they have higher priorities this year. If winning now is their top priority, they will trade for a guard by the deadline and Rudy will be starting when Enes comes back. We shall see.

I don't think it's a matter of winning now more than it is establishing a winning culture, not the same thing. To win now, you trade assets to go for established players already. To establish a winning culture this isn't all that necessary. What's ******** is when people lament winning a game.

Someone needs to start a game thread for tonight. Pronto. Only someone who's willing to start a great one. Or should I since I started the Bulls one?

Someone needs to start a game thread for tonight. Pronto. Only someone who's willing to start a great one. Or should I since I started the Bulls one?
Do it