What's new

1/7/15: Official Game Thread--Utah Jazz @ Chicago Bulls 6PM MT--ROOT, NBALP

I had some broken glass in the bottom of my foot that the doctor had to dig out. He gave me four shots to deaden the foot ... closest I ever came to crying like a baby from pain. It made me feel like a wuss.

Needless to say you don't go barefoot anymore right?

At this point starting Gobert is a no-brainer. He's been lock down against starting 5's. Favors has proven he can handle the 4 and Utah desperately needs scoring off the bench. Kanter can take Favors/Rudy's off court minutes and still get 25-30 mpg and will probably dominate against back-up 4/5's.

At this point starting Gobert is a no-brainer. He's been lock down against starting 5's. Favors has proven he can handle the 4 and Utah desperately needs scoring off the bench. Kanter can take Favors/Rudy's off court minutes and still get 25-30 mpg and will probably dominate against back-up 4/5's.

As long as he is holding up physically you cannot put him back on the bench. Hell, I'd even think twice about letting him ever SEE the bench.

They called that a foul??? Refs never call fouls if they can call a jump instead. We must be playing in the land of Oz.

Is it me or does Favors look more like a badass with his wristband! I am getting pissed at Hayward, he will not pass to Rudy wide open rolling to the basket.