What's new

100m. For Adams?

Just drink the damn beer and see if you like it. Try different things, don't typecast what beers you like before you drink them.

Well it's good to know these basic stuff so when you're drinking it though. It's good to get educated about stuff like this IMO. You can enjoy it more knowing what goes into it, etc.

Some craft beers list the SG and FG (starting and finishing gravities) as well as the IBUs (international bitterness units) but not many do and none of the major brands that I've seen.

Ah ok, thanks.

Another quick question, like you can get a 12 pack of Corona for like $24, so it's like $2 per bottle. But when you go to the craft beer section, it's like $6 PER BOTTLE.

Why is it so much more expensive? Do they use higher quality hops and malts, and do they actually supposed to taste 3 times better (i.e., as the price is x3 more expensive)?

Ah ok, thanks.

Another quick question, like you can get a 12 pack of Corona for like $24, so it's like $2 per bottle. But when you go to the craft beer section, it's like $6 PER BOTTLE.

Why is it so much more expensive? Do they use higher quality hops and malts, and do they actually supposed to taste 3 times better (i.e., as the price is x3 more expensive)?

Let's move this to one of the threads I just bumped

I wouldn't give that much. But the league makes so much money that they don't care at all. Also, Adams is just as good as any rim protector OKC can get right now. But definitely is not worth that much to me. Funny guy though.

And after all, they have given 70 million to Enes.