What's new

14th Tank Platoon

No GS is in the playoffs. That race is over. We want a Lakers win to put some distance between them and us.

What I meant was MEM is still in a race with PHX, meaning they're not gonna take LAL lightly in this match today... meaning it's highly unlikely LAL would win, unless Nickkk Young gets Hottt from 3's as he can do from time to time.

Magic up 3 @ the break against the Nets

but an amazing job by the Magic not let Nelson and Vucevic play!

Let's pray that they can keep it up in the 2nd half

What I meant was MEM is still in a race with PHX, meaning they're not gonna take LAL lightly in this match today... meaning it's highly unlikely LAL would win, unless Nickkk Young gets Hottt from 3's as he can do from time to time.
I see what you did there.

If HotttNickkk Young gets going from three point land. . . the Lakers could win.

Guys.....

Ifthe Jazz lose to the Lakers and the Timberwolves we are at least guaranteed the fourth spot goning into the ball drop!!

Ironically The lakers use to be a Minnesota team.... You can't write this jit!!!

Guys.....

Ifthe Jazz lose to the Lakers and the Timberwolves we are at least guaranteed the fourth spot goning into the ball drop!!

Wouldn't that mean we'd be ahead of the Lakers and Celtics by one game? They have just one more win than us. If we win both those games, we'd have one more win than they do. Hopefully Boston beats Philly doe. The lakers will likely not win another game. everyone who can play seems to be on the DL with vertigo, concussion like symptoms, or a bruised cheek bone.

Wouldn't that mean we'd be ahead of the Lakers and Celtics by one game? They have just one more win than us. If we win both those games, we'd have one more win than they do. Hopefully Boston beats Philly doe. The lakers will likely not win another game. everyone who can play seems to have vertigo, concussion like symptoms, or a bruised cheek bone.

He said lose :|

Pretty interesting, a lot of steals in last years weak draft.

This is why the GSW pick is still valuable even though it won't be lottery. The key is to scout and evaluate well. Players can be found at any point in the first round if you do that properly. Hopefully the Jazz add three new kids in this draft. Preferably a top two pick, a trade up into the late lottery range for someone who slips and buy a later pick like they did with Gobert. Scout hard and pick well.

This is why the GSW pick is still valuable even though it won't be lottery. The key is to scout and evaluate well. Players can be found at any point in the first round if you do that properly. Hopefully the Jazz add three new kids in this draft. Preferably a top two pick, a trade up into the late lottery range for someone who slips and buy a later pick like they did with Gobert. Scout hard and pick well.

I think a lot of luck is also involved too, I mean you can draft guys that the organization likes and what not. I really doubt we get 3 rookies next year and if we did I don't think many would play a lot of time... We got Burke, Gobert, and Clark this year and only Burke has seen good time and we are rebuilding. Who knows though with a new coach.

Wow.. Nickkk Young running Hottt... he just pulled off a 360 reverse layup I've never actually seen before!!! (he jumps, spun 360 degrees in the air, and reversed it in, all in 1 motion).

I think a lot of luck is also involved too, I mean you can draft guys that the organization likes and what not. I really doubt we get 3 rookies next year and if we did I don't think many would play a lot of time... We got Burke, Gobert, and Clark this year and only Burke has seen good time and we are rebuilding. Who knows though with a new coach.
New coach is the key.

I liked what somebody wrote the other day. . .

2013 was the year of the tank, 2014 will be the year of discovery. But that's only if they replace Ty Corbin.

They may or may not bring in three rookies for next year. I hope they do. I have faith in this team under new leadership. Core5 has potential if they're used better and played together. That's 5 spots (and at least a decent starting lineup if they'll commit to using it.) Add Gobert, Neto, Evans and Garrett - you're up to 9 spots pretty well set. Draft three new rookies, and you're at 12 spots. Three left to distribute between Murphy, Thomas, Clark and any free agents or veterans acquired through another cash dump.

They will be improved. Maybe not playoff worthy yet, but it would depend on who the next coach is.

Then, the key is to play guys together in different combinations and make sure ALL of the young guys get playing time to properly evaluate them for the future. Hopefully that would be how the rookies as well as Neto, Gobert, Clark and maybe Murphy actually get out there.

Wow.. Nickkk Young running Hottt... he just pulled off a 360 reverse layup I've never actually seen before!!! (he jumps, spun 360 degrees in the air, and reversed it in, all in 1 motion).

The last time he tried it ended up on Shaqtin a fool, good to see he finally redeemed himself.