What's new

14th Tank Platoon

no the 12 year old part comes in with your boycott and PMSing posts about winning a game. But hey it's cool. whatever. who PMed you and what did they say?

Bro, you know I'm the first to admit I'm crazy when it comes to the Jazz.

Honestly, nobody PM'd me lol. Just tryin to get you to think that your posts were so embarrassing that people felt bad for you haha.

Cheap move, I know, but it's a dog eat dog message board.

Honestly, nobody PM'd me lol. Just tryin to get you to think that your posts were so embarrassing that people felt bad for you haha.

Haha. that's not how I took it but that's even funnier. yes I want the tank and want the jazz to lose. I'm right there. I want a top pick. id sit players to get it. I'm just not panicking. it's not me. that's the only difference.

This... Thus is what legends are made from.

Keep up the good work!

I support hey hey

Grizz making serious noise right now. I can see the surpassing GS in the playoffs.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Well would you look at that, the jazz beat the Wizards and then the next day the Warriors lose to the Wizards at home. Good day!!!

I wouldn't mind getting around the 7th pick and the 14th instead of a high pick.

I see a 3 game losing streak for the Warriors. That could drop them to the 8th spot if a few other teams can keep getting them dubs.

GS has lost 3 out of their last 4 games, all at home and 6 out of their last 8. Hopefully this continues because Memphis and Minnesota have been coming on strong, and Dallas is right there. Denver has a chance too, but they have been Jekyll and Hyde this season with losing streak of 8 games, and winning streak of 7. Who knows where they'll end up.

Reactions: BTP
GS has lost 3 out of their last 4 games, all at home and 6 out of their last 8. Hopefully this continues because Memphis and Minnesota have been coming on strong, and Dallas is right there. Denver has a chance too, but they have been Jekyll and Hyde this season with losing streak of 8 games, and winning streak of 7. Who knows where they'll end up.
I still think that Golden State will falter down the stretch. They gutted their bench and their starters have played a ridiculous amount of minutes. 4 of 5 (Bogut, Lee, Iguodala and Curry) who all have significant injury histories. I think they're wearing down. Things aren't falling for them and they'll start pressing the issue here soon. Jackson is going to get his players hurt if he keeps it up.

Awesome. The Warriors are lucky they haven't lost 4 in a row. Portland couldn't pull out the win.

I still think that Golden State will falter down the stretch. They gutted their bench and their starters have played a ridiculous amount of minutes. 4 of 5 (Bogut, Lee, Iguodala and Curry) who all have significant injury histories. I think they're wearing down. Things aren't falling for them and they'll start pressing the issue here soon. Jackson is going to get his players hurt if he keeps it up.

Great follow up.