What's new

Ok.. I get it. We're gonna be stuck with Corbin next year.

Your choices are:
Quit watching the Jazz
Suck it up

I'll just keep complaining myself.
Lol. This. I want to quite caring. And I have started watching far less. But this will probably be my team at least until I leave the state. So I'll continue to complain about the stupid stuff the franchise does.

You few who think you can actually make a difference by proving your angst and not buying tickets will just free up seats for others. There is no other show in town. People will show up, and when the Jazz start doing better (as cycles always go) they will fill it up again. But you go feeling satisfied that you made your point. Well done

You few who think you can actually make a difference by proving your angst and not buying tickets will just free up seats for others. There is no other show in town. People will show up, and when the Jazz start doing better (as cycles always go) they will fill it up again. But you go feeling satisfied that you made your point. Well done

So the seats will fill up regardless of how the Jazz are doing, and they will fill up once they start doing better. Nice insight. You should post more.

Ok.. I get it. We're gonna be stuck with Corbin next year.

Your choices are:
Quit watching the Jazz
Suck it up

Frickin awesome! Really makes me happy that we possibly have a top 5 coach in the league. Corbin's adjustments this season have been phenomenal!

If they're not going to fire him, they better say something like this.

Doesn't mean they won't replace him when his contract's up.