What's new

:(

"....reportedly Utah wants to keep one of them (milsap or jefferson)...."

BOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Hmm. It's just talk. Even if the Jazz want to keep one of them, that doesn't mean they will. Both will get fairly decent offers on the open market.

Hmm. It's just talk. Even if the Jazz want to keep one of them, that doesn't mean they will. Both will get fairly decent offers on the open market.

Hopefully the playoffs will make teams willing to pay more for bigs (more than the Jazz can reasonably offer).

We need to throw stuff at Boston and get rondo...

Sign and trade Paul (if KG stays, Al if KG goes) and our two first picks and a top five protect 2014 pick!!

We get rondo and Bass!!

Now Boston can package the 2-3 2013 picks to move up and grab Burke or MCW, or who ever they want!!

Red herring

tumblr_m8godpwUeg1qa8rxdo1_500.png

We need to throw stuff at Boston and get rondo...

Sign and trade Paul (if KG stays, Al if KG goes) and our two first picks and a top five protect 2014 pick!!

We get rondo and Bass!!

Now Boston can package the 2-3 2013 picks to move up and grab Burke or MCW, or who ever they want!!

Whoah!! Are we trading for Rondo or Chris Paul???!!!

Sorry I don't think CP3 is this great leader that the media and everyone else thinks....

He has made it to the second round twice... Yup just twice!!!

As long as Rondo wasn't an option I don't really have a problem with the FO not accepting an offer.

As long as Rondo wasn't an option I don't really have a problem with the FO not accepting an offer.
Nor do I. I think the strategy of seeing what happens at the deadline is valid. I want the Jazz to have $20M available to spend. OKC dumped Harden in the off-season to avoid the upcoming penalties. I'll bet there could be a young player or high pick available if the Jazz are willing to help a team avoid the big tax penalties. And the Jazz could take on a lot, knowing that Marvin's salary drops off the books after the season.

Nor do I. I think the strategy of seeing what happens at the deadline is valid. I want the Jazz to have $20M available to spend. OKC dumped Harden in the off-season to avoid the upcoming penalties. I'll bet there could be a young player or high pick available if the Jazz are willing to help a team avoid the big tax penalties. And the Jazz could take on a lot, knowing that Marvin's salary drops off the books after the season.

Yeah we could pick up that Dallas #13 pick with the cap space.

Sorry I don't think CP3 is this great leader that the media and everyone else thinks....

He has made it to the second round twice... Yup just twice!!!

What other player has Paul played with that has helped him get there? He has NEVER had a player as good as Boozer healthy for the playoffs.

What other player has Paul played with that has helped him get there? He has NEVER had a player as good as Boozer healthy for the playoffs.

He had a team with Tyson chandler and David west(his all-star season)!!!

Plus this years clippers team had the talent to at least get to the western conference finals especially with Westbrook out!!

He had a team with Tyson chandler and David west(his all-star season)!!!

Plus this years clippers team had the talent to at least get to the western conference finals especially with Westbrook out!!

I love cp3, but those are some pretty damn good points zulu!