What's new

1st Jazz Win! - Rockets @ Jazz tonight 8:30pm MT

Na you give him some of Jae's minutes, and Thabo's, or even Epke's...give up Naz, or Bradley. You bring him in for the body, rebounding, and energy. Not a huge upgrade, but a useful piece IMO.
That makes no sense!! That’s just dumb. If your going to play him with Rudy, you may as well play Favors with Rudy.
They had to beat us with the 3 I guess, but they didn't fall. If we are honest we are counting on them missing a lot of threes.
They missed all those threes because we took back the momentum and played hellacious defense.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I think the Jazz really got a legit chance to do this.

Harden and Houston are human. They get soft mentally when adversity hits too.

The Jazz legit figured something out and have some momentum here.

This team is special. They have a lot of heart. Its going to be a battle next game. They arent coming in like they did in game 1 and 2.
If it goes 7 then we win it. All the pressure on the Rockets, and Harden and Paul’s playoff history weighs on their minds. I think we have a good chance to punch back in the next game.

They were not going to sweep UTA without some fighting.
ec285d4f7642399be5bb4d3ca5970696.gif

That makes no sense!! That’s just dumb. If your going to play him with Rudy, you may as well play Favors with Rudy.

They missed all those threes because we took back the momentum and played hellacious defense.
What? Favors never sits? Don't read too much into this...it was just a comment on three guys on the Rockets that I don't hate. The other two being Tuck, and Gordon.

There is so much credit to go around. A lot of people played a big part.

Royce O'neal with his defense on Harden and offense too. That guy is a stud. Ive always liked him. Should have had larger role this year.

Rubio and Crowder with the energy to get us going.

The whole team played outstanding team defense. The rotations were great.

Mitchell with the brilliant 4th quarter.

Rudy was great defensively.

Favors was special at the end. He needs more minutes. This is the best version of Favors ever.

If we were missing just one of those things we wouldn't have won.

Im dont care for a the whining about the refs. Sometimes it gets ya with one bad call in a close game, but if you play as the aggressor you usually come out ok as far as the refs go.

Good games overall by Ricky and Crowder, as well as Favors and Oneal, congrats, and even guys that played fewer minutes came in and and made plays... Niang, Sef, .... Ingles needs to go punch a crocodile and come back fresh.

This series should be 2-2 right now. We have really figured out how to guard them these last two games. if we can just somehow get the next one I'm confident we would win game 6 at home and force a game 7, then anything can happen. It's going to be tough but if we can just get Wednesday's game I think we'll have a punchers chance at winning this series.

Creo que Joe no puede responder a la intensidad defensiva de la jugada de la escuela. It's too slow.