What's new

2 incorrect calls in the Jazz/Lakers game...

I was somewhat sureprised to read that. The charge looked borderline to me and I 've seen offhand pushoffs 10x worse than Schroder's and not get called.

The charge was rather obvious and well-worth the challenge considering how much it was worth (two points, a possession, and a foul on our game-MVP Ersan in a late-game situation).
This. Not challenging that was valuing the time out over all that other stuff, which is very short-sighted.

And speaking of the challenge, next time we're in a similar situation Quin will do exactly the same thing..... Nothing.

So how about the NBA gives us the W then. Never a surprise when the Lakers get preferential treatment from the refs.
They should just come out and say “yeah we ****ed em... it’s the Lakers and Jazz... of course we did”.

I know our perimeter guys are about as aggressive as my 13 year old son attacking his math homework but it sure seemed like the Laker defenders were allowed a lot more room to play “good physical defense”. I’ll never understand the difference between that and fouling.

Nba officiating is a joke... has enabled so much flopping and attempts to deceive. It has such a material effect on the game too. I’m not sure it’s evil/manipulative behavior from the nba front office but the games officiating is so wishy washy and inconsistent that it is easy to feed conspiracy theories.

If Quinn and DL were as smart as a lot of folks on this board we would go undefeated. As for the challenge, I imagine that with 20/20 hindsight QS agrees that he should have used it on the charge. Challenges are similar to timeouts. It is easy to see when you could use them but there are always legit questions about what is coming.

If Quinn and DL were as smart as a lot of folks on this board we would go undefeated. As for the challenge, I imagine that with 20/20 hindsight QS agrees that he should have used it on the charge. Challenges are similar to timeouts. It is easy to see when you could use them but there are always legit questions about what is coming.
I was ordering some food at McDonald’s and my son said, “if you order it as a combo, you’ll get the same thing and pay less,” to which I lol’d, reminded him of our vast education differences, and snickered back, “yeah, and we’d save a billion dollars, you think you’re so smart and think that’s somehow going to pay for the rest of your life the few pennies we save here, lol, yeah right!”

What an idiot. I’ve been ordering McDonald’s my whole life. Kid thinks he was going to save a billion dollars by ordering a combo.

I was ordering some food at McDonald’s and my son said, “if you order it as a combo, you’ll get the same thing and pay less,” to which I lol’d, reminded him of our vast education differences, and snickered back, “yeah, and we’d save a billion dollars, you think you’re so smart and think that’s somehow going to pay for the rest of your life the few pennies we save here, lol, yeah right!”

What an idiot. I’ve been ordering McDonald’s my whole life. Kid thinks he was going to save a billion dollars by ordering a combo.
I feel bad for your kid, IDIOT!!!

I feel bad for your kid, IDIOT!!!
9469c2cf287d3120396d5060b1953286.gif

I don't get your point either. As Ben Franklin said, a penny saved is a penny earned. Seems to me that your kid gets it. But then we have people running the government who have the same point, considering the deficit our nation has been living with for the last 40 or so years.

Don't need hindsight to know that he should have challenged that blocking call.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't get your point either. As Ben Franklin said, a penny saved is a penny earned. Seems to me that your kid gets it. But then we have people running the government who have the same point, considering the deficit our nation has been living with for the last 40 or so years.
giphy.gif