What's new

2 Qs..Oh its SO on

jumpin bean

Our 4 BIGS have reasons for big year,which one or ones leave us saying wow.also bonus Q. would you want to see a tag team match between Everywhere GOBERT and Do ME no FAVORS FOR for the belt VS. Rip Throats Booker and his partner the UNDERKANTER. kANTER BIG YEAR that leaves us sying wow,but all I think will have wow moments for us this year. AND ALSO uNDERKANTER and RIP THROATS BOOKER in a cagematch bloody victory with Enes using his astented move,a kick to the head called the Kanter Dismantler -

Last edited:
It happened.

Jazzfanz finally committed suicide.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15142-1385051976-40.gif

Some go a bit overboard trying to make up nicknames. Rip Throats Booker?
How about jumpin the shark bean?

Then again, I've found most people who are in to pro wrestling aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed.

As for the OP, I think Booker is going to have a great season. Novak will be steady and Gobert is going to push Favors for PT. Kanter will be odd man out. He just doesn't have the speed to play a stretch-4 and he's not good enough defensively to play C. Gobert will eventually get 30 mins at the 5, with Favors splitting his time between the 4 and 5. Just can't afford to pay 3 bigs HUGE money. Kanter will be traded or the Jazz will decline to match an offer sheet.

BTW, I HOPE I'm completely WRONG about Enes.

Then again, I've found most people who are in to pro wrestling aren't always the sharpest tools in the shed.

As for the OP, I think Booker is going to have a great season. Novak will be steady and Gobert is going to push Favors for PT. Kanter will be odd man out. He just doesn't have the speed to play a stretch-4 and he's not good enough defensively to play C. Gobert will eventually get 30 mins at the 5, with Favors splitting his time between the 4 and 5. Just can't afford to pay 3 bigs HUGE money. Kanter will be traded or the Jazz will decline to match an offer sheet.

. ME too. Kanter is a favorite player of mine and sometimres Im bias rooting for him to show all he can do. RIP THROATS IS INSIDE JAZZFANZ INFORMATION. Booker is quoted as saying in another thread that he was goin to rip throats this year,therefore the name rip throats Booker.thanks for your post core 4.

Kanter gonna make you look like a fool tbhphwyb

Gobert, Kanter,Booker and Favors all would make great pro wrestlers with cool intro and persona. I like Bookers Hookers..

It iS SO ON. I mean SO oN. So. ON.

On.

Our 4 BIGS have reasons for big year,which one or ones leave us saying wow.also bonus Q. would you want to see a tag team match between Everywhere GOBERT and Do ME no FAVORS FOR for the belt VS. Rip Throats Booker and his partner the UNDERKANTER. kANTER BIG YEAR that leaves us sying wow,but all I think will have wow moments for us this year. AND ALSO uNDERKANTER and RIP THROATS BOOKER in a cagematch bloody victory with Enes using his astented move,a kick to the head called the Kanter Dismantler -

I am sorry if this bashes your religion a bit. BUT... One time I tried to read the Book of Mormon. I got through the first book ok, I mean there were some things there that I found a little odd, but, it was ok. Then I started in on the 2nd book. and it totally was like this post. My eyes would go across the lines, but, nothing of use would reach my brain.

Is is possible that jumpin bean is a prophet?