What's new

2013 NFL Survival League (Congrats C4)

I'm not sure how that works to be honest. Seems like they all should just roll over to the next week but the teams they picked should be off the list (ie they all won the week by losing, I guess).

BTW, that means I'm technically undefeated over the last 3 years. I won two years ago and again this year. Last season, I was eliminated by forgetting to make a selection one week. I've used two different strategies to win. Year 1, I played some of the lesser teams first, saving the best teams down the stretch. This year I largely picked against weak teams (Washington in Week 2 and Jacksonville the last 3 weeks). Had a real scare the 1st week when I took NE at home over Buffalo. Figured that was a lock and I almost got ousted!

BTW, that means I'm technically undefeated over the last 3 years. I won two years ago and again this year. Last season, I was eliminated by forgetting to make a selection one week. I've used two different strategies to win. Year 1, I played some of the lesser teams first, saving the best teams down the stretch. This year I largely picked against weak teams (Washington in Week 2 and Jacksonville the last 3 weeks). Had a real scare the 1st week when I took NE at home over Buffalo. Figured that was a lock and I almost got ousted!

Congrats on winning the big bucks.

£¥£

Well done C4. Climatic victory in a somewhat anti-climatic way (mostly because you knocked out the whole pool so early in almost one swoop at the end). I'll sticky this for a week or so so you can get your much deserved reps.

Well done C4. Climatic victory in a somewhat anti-climatic way (mostly because you knocked out the whole pool so early in almost one swoop at the end). I'll sticky this for a week or so so you can get your much deserved reps.

At my age, I'll take that climax whenever it comes. Yes, a little surprising it came so early. No one else really got the chance to even become marginally excited. Sorry about that, I'll try to hold out a bit longer next time :eek:

This was quick. Congratulations Core4, next time it will be mine though, because I'm gonna learn this futbol thing. Right now I'm looking for a team to be a fan of.