What's new

2014-2015 Jazzfanz Official #playoffpush thread #rallychurro

Churro does not play nice. Churro is not honorable. If we make the playoffs honorable gods will punish us. Let us repent and rejoice with our lottery pick for it is the final piece we shall need to reach the oasis that is playoffs next year. As the mighty Dennis Lindsey said "let's not skip steps, yo" we shall contend when it is our time. For the western conference is full of terror and stacked teams.

Churro is evil and dark and it sways our mind for the unattainable.

Not quite. If we miss the playoffs we will know it was the doing of The #rallychurro. For The #rallychurro knows all and does what is good for those who look to it.

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Last edited:
My wife watched the her first televised game in years last night with the loss against the Wizards. Tonight I broke my #rallychurro in two, formed a cross, and forced her to leave the room tonight. You're welcome.

Since Rally Churro we've seen injuries in

-Kanter
-Davis
-Klay
-Ibaka

Yet we are still doubtful? Wtf Jazzfanz?
Good stuff cept klay don't matter

Good, means a loss for the Pelicans. But how does that affect no Klay against the Jazz tomorrow night due to injury?

I misread your first post. Klay will matter, not Klay will play. Sorry. Been up since 2:00 am.

What have we done to displease you, oh great rally churro?
-
Maybe it is time for sacrifice to appease? I say we root out such unbelievers as those who would follow rally donut, and wipe them off the face of the earth. My limited understanding of religion leaves me with no doubt this shall work. Death to donut eaters and infidels!

-
Maybe it is time for sacrifice to appease? I say we root out such unbelievers as those who would follow rally donut, and wipe them off the face of the earth. My limited understanding of religion leaves me with no doubt this shall work. Death to donut eaters and infidels!

Nice Children Of The Corn vibe.

Unfortunately this may be our savior's true weakness

cNrZQ1i.jpg

-
I hope someone pees in your fry sauce, you hand held dessert racist. #churrosanddonutsunite