What's new

2014 Draft Combine

Fabtrey throwing it down. Am I even allowed to argue with you about someone's measurements?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk

to reach the enlightenment, you must spend countless hours on google image searching, watch game tapes, freeze it, dissect it, dream it, and eat lots of carrots. you can do it!

That's way to long ago, Parker could have easily grown an inch if not two.

not a chance. he was 18 in that pic. if he grew,it's no more than 1/4 inch at most. maybe 1/2, but i doubt it. trust me. if he grew inch or 2, media would've found out. i would've found out. it would be noticeable.

to reach the enlightenment, you must spend countless hours on google image searching, watch game tapes, freeze it, dissect it, dream it, and eat lots of carrots. you can do it!

Or I can just leave it to you.

I like that idea better.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Trashtalk

not a chance. he was 18 in that pic. if he grew,it's no more than 1/4 inch at most. maybe 1/2, but i doubt it. trust me. if he grew inch or 2, media would've found out. i would've found out. it would be noticeable.

I have a buddy that's a scout for the Bucks. Wants to get your contact info. PM?

you guys are reading too much into these measurements.
what if a player has length, one inch shorter than expected?
maybe he is a great player, with court vision and a deeper understanding of the game, which will make up for this huge (?) disadvantage.
You guys would be dissing Larry Bird right now, for having T-Rex arms and a non-stellar jumping among others.
But basketball is not horse-racing or RB-Football!
There is a mental side of the game, which as important -if not more- as the physical part!
If that were not the case, Stockton could have never played in NBA, nor Bird!
Paul Millsaps, R. Rondos of the world prove the case, mind&fundamentals >> physical factors.

you guys are reading too much into these measurements.
what if a player has length, one inch shorter than expected?
maybe he is a great player, with court vision and a deeper understanding of the game, which will make up for this huge (?) disadvantage.
You guys would be dissing Larry Bird right now, for having T-Rex arms and a non-stellar jumping among others.
But basketball is not horse-racing or RB-Football!
There is a mental side of the game, which as important -if not more- as the physical part!
If that were not the case, Stockton could have never played in NBA, nor Bird!
Paul Millsaps, R. Rondos of the world prove the case, mind&fundamentals >> physical factors.

I agree with the premise, but there is a "breaking point" where a guy is just too small to play a position. Randle for instance, was at that breaking point. Today he measured a little better than expected, and has probably cleared the breaking point. If he tests out well athletically, he can further clear it.