What's new

2014 Draft Combine

That was kinda my point in saying it could be a negative. But with Smart, it's clear that he still is quick, fast, and can jump, so as spycam mentions, it's not as if he's a fat guy. He's just a big, strong, athlete. A powerful guard. A grown man.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

This makes me like him much more and reassures me if the Jazz don't move up into the top 2. Guess the Jazz cannot go wrong with any of the top 6 guys. Sounds good.

So what is the comparison of Exum to Smart? Who would you all prefer? Why?

The depth of this draft is beginning to dawn on me only now.

No I do not, that is why I was asking. Sincere question as I am fairly uninformed on draft picks. 99% of my info on them comes from this board.

marcus-smart-smi2.jpg

I believe they test these guys' body fat % at the combine, so we should know for sure at some point. But if you've ever seen Smart, you know he's not some chubby dude. He's a bull.

As far as his physical profile goes, he's a 6'3 LeBron James. And that's coming from the biggest LeBron homer on this board. Smart has an elite wingspan paired with elite strength that doesn't slow him down. And he's got the motor and competitive spirit to fully utilize all these physical gifts.

The depth of this draft is beginning to dawn on me only now.

Was always told it was deep and I believed you all but what I am reading on here (combine tweets, measurements and what not) is really strengthening that.

Based on my uninformed opinion of what I am reading my board is this:

1a. Wiggins
1b. Parker
3. Embiid
4. Smart
5. Exum
6. Randle

Fair or am I up in the night?

marcus-smart-smi2.jpg

I believe they test these guys' body fat % at the combine, so we should know for sure at some point. But if you've ever seen Smart, you know he's not some chubby dude. He's a bull.

As far as his physical profile goes, he's a 6'3 LeBron James. And that's coming from the biggest LeBron homer on this board. Smart has an elite wingspan paired with elite strength that doesn't slow him down. And he's got the motor and competitive spirit to fully utilize all these physical gifts.

I <3 spycam's Marcus Smart posts.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

marcus-smart-smi2.jpg

Nice! Jazz could use some muscle like that. Like the arm tattoos as well haha. the thing that stands out the most though is how big the hint of muscle on his back and chest are from that pick.

This makes me like him much more and reassures me if the Jazz don't move up into the top 2. Guess the Jazz cannot go wrong with any of the top 6 guys. Sounds good.

So what is the comparison of Exum to Smart? Who would you all prefer? Why?

I like them both, Exum is not showing as well athletically as I had hoped. But he is tall, long, quick and just a better version of MCW who was rookie of the year.

Smart is a winner, hes tough as hell, will be tough to stop in the NBA where he won't be getting mauled as much as he was in college. But he really needs to work on his shot.

Lmao!

I've been pimping Marcus Smart since early last year, before he was even ranked in the top 20. Caught a lot of flack for it too. Marcus Smart flexes and Y'all are on his jock now.

hilarious.

Lmao!

I've been pimping Marcus Smart since early last year, before he was even ranked in the top 20. Caught a lot of flack for it too. Marcus Smart flexes and Y'all are on his jock now.

hilarious.

Another first in the history of JFC. People have been making history on this board since the beginning of history.

For those of you who didn't know...

Smart can do back flips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwj-yvnZL1w

Lmao!

hilarious.

Hack was the original Smart pimper.

All hail the Hackster.

Of one thing I'm absolutely sure of this draft is that the Suns are going to package their picks to move into the top five. Those choadfarmers could have three first round picks next year as well.

Lmao!

hilarious.

That's all directed at me now (you're welcome).