What's new

2014 NBA Playoffs: 1st Round

Watching this game shows how competitive the NBA is. Clippers have some great players and almost lost. Our team has A LOT of work to do to once again become a top-4 seed in the West.

Watching this game shows how competitive the NBA is. Clippers have some great players and almost lost. Our team has A LOT of work to do to once again become a top-4 seed in the West.

I like our guard rotation with Burke, Burks and Hayward, but their shooting has to improve across the board. We need an athletic 3/D SF, and we need our bigs to continue to develop.

Whoever we get in the draft will help.

Then we just need to rebuild our bench.

Welp, the Ws made their play. They brought in Andre Iguodala. It got them back to the playoffs.

Yippee for them.

If they drafted Andre Drummond, this could have been a different series. Harrison Barnes looks to be behind Draymond Green in the rotation.

If they drafted Andre Drummond, this could have been a different series. Harrison Barnes looks to be behind Draymond Green in the rotation.

I was really pissed when Drummond was still on the board for GS to pick. Thank god they're retarded.

Reactions: 8
So.... Randle looks like a Zach Randolph or Blake Griffin-type bruising PF. Why are some people saying he shouldn't go Top 6 ? He just needs a bit of mid-range game and he'll be really dangerous.

I feel very comfortable knowing we'd get Randle or Vonleh in the top 6.

I feel like he lacks versatility.