What's new

2015 NBA Free Agency

Cuban and Parsons clearly should have played the "brothers" card today....

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 13m13 minutes ago
Sources: CP3 emotional @ meeting, told DJ he had no idea he felt negatively about him & he thought they were "brothers.''

Broussard is the worst reporter on the planet. He just plain makes **** up and then states 'Sources' as if anyone would tell him anything of consequence. He can't even get the city right and to think that Cuban can't find DJ's ****ing address despite hundreds of connections across the league defies belief. I wouldn't employ his dumbass at Arctic Circle as he'd lie about how much fry sauce is left in the fridge.

The fact that he's employed by ESPN is further evidence that they've become TMZ Sports.

This is the right move though.

He would have been a disaster in Dallas. Not sure how he would score without Chris Paul.

I agree. The Mavs dodged a major bullet, especially long-term.

DJ is overrated as hell.

CJcFMd1VEAA9SrJ.jpg

Paul, Wade and James can't leave the league fast enough.

Easily the three most hated players in the NBA.

No respect for the league, the teams, the other players, nothing.

I don't hate Wade, Paul, or Lebron. I think they are all great human beings. I expect them to be a little cocky, arrogant, etc.. That's what makes you hyper competitive, and good at what you do.

They aren't out doing bad things and committing crimes.

I can honestly say that I don't hate any professional basketball players. I enjoy the game, and the talents they bring to the game.

I would say I don't like all the players to play for my team though. Mostly because of their skills and/or lack of fight in them.

Keep things in perspective

Paul, Wade and James can't leave the league fast enough.

Easily the three most hated players in the NBA.

No respect for the league, the teams, the other players, nothing.

Stories of Paul taking tea mates out to dinner and movies, etc. Are you saying those stories are false?

The three are best buds and I'm just tired of the way they manipulate everything. I don't like the way they treat other players, or their coaches, or the league, or their agents, or their opponents.

The league is going to be much worse when Lebron leaves.

They said the same after Magic and then Jordan, there is always another.

The league is built on stars, if they can't find one, they will make one.