What's new

2015 NBA Playoffs

Lebron with a beautiful slide tackle. Refs swallow the whistle, deledova to the line.

I really don't like the guy.

That was ridiculous

How was that not a foul?

The whole game Curry is being mugged and Curry gets called for a foul when he does the same thing to Delly?

That was ridiculous

How was that not a foul?

The whole game Curry is being mugged and Curry gets called for a foul when he does the same thing to Delly?

home cooking. i'm fine with it because bron didn't get calls in GS.

Lebron is so good, but just so unlikeable. I guess I got spoiled on Magic and MJ. Sure they were jerks just like Lebron, but they had some charisma or charm or about them.

I'm still baffled that it took THREE refs IN THE FINALS a full minute to realize that they can review out of bounds plays.

It's hard picturing GS winning. Between the Cavs having a size advantage and the way the put the pressure on on defense, and the refs letting Cleveland mug Golden State as much as they want, it's really hard to see how they'll pull this off.

I still have faith, but it's not looking good. Curry has to get going sooner.

watching this finals really makes me want jazz to make po next year

Sent from the JazzFanz app

Lebron is so good, but just so unlikeable. I guess I got spoiled on Magic and MJ. Sure they were jerks just like Lebron, but they had some charisma or charm or about them.

It's because they weren't worshipped and annointed from day 1. A different arrogance, so to say, than Magic and Jordan.

LeBron with the most points in the first 3 games of a Finals series ever.

If he keeps up these numbers and wills this ragtag team to a Championship for the city he betrayed, it'll be one of the great stories in NBA history.

LeBron with the most points in the first 3 games of a Finals series ever.

If he keeps up these numbers and wills this ragtag team to a Championship for the city he betrayed, it'll be one of the great stories in NBA history.

Might explain the slide tackle that went uncalled. How does the NBA MVP NOT get that call? Or anyone else for that matter?