What's new

2015 NBA Playoffs

GS got lucky down the stretch. Cavs could have stole that one easily. I wouldn't say this series is over. I still think it's going 6 or 7. The Cavs have a size advantage, and it's hurting GS.

GS got lucky down the stretch. Cavs could have stole that one easily. I wouldn't say this series is over. I still think it's going 6 or 7. The Cavs have a size advantage, and it's hurting GS.

cavs have no bench. bron is playing too much minute. somebody other than jr smith need to step up from the bench. and bron needs to go back to triple double bron again.

Nah, this series is over. Cleveland put their heart and soul into that game and came up short. Now looking like Kyrie Irving might be done, they are finished.

Nah, this series is over. Cleveland put their heart and soul into that game and came up short. Now looking like Kyrie Irving might be done, they are finished.

Cleveland still has the best player on the planet, and Irving may still play. Far from over.

Cavs should have won though. That travelling call on the Mozgov dunk was bogus.

1-He shuffled his pivot foot.

2-IIRC he jumped off his off foot. Sequence: 2 foot hop, pivot(shuffled), jump off non pivot foot. That's a travel.

3-I agree guys get away with it a lot. I wish they wouldn't though.

Thank you mr. Joe, but for future reference, we prefer little blue little people.
I knew I was probably not using the right sort of language there, but I'm actually surprised that you're okay with two "littles" and a "blue" in referring to your people. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to be called vertically challenged Smurfican Americans?

LeBron's teams always lose game 1. They lost game 1 in the Finals both years he won the title. Not a big deal.

The biggest concern is Irving's health.

I knew I was probably not using the right sort of language there, but I'm actually surprised that you're okay with two "littles" and a "blue" in referring to your people. Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to be called vertically challenged Smurfican Americans?

Technically, it's Smurfopian Americans, but I didn't want to be accused of being a P.C. Nazi.

Which one is the bigger choke job, L.A Clippers against Houston or Cleveland 2 point OT?
Clippers and it's not even close

Makes it less interesting, unless you are Australian and like watching Delavadova a lot.
He said "Make this series interesting" not, makeS this series interesting

I think he was saying he wishes the series would be interesting but now it is not