What's new

2016-17 Hype Train Playoff Chase!!!

The last game doesnt matter what happens. I will watch but I dont really care. I kind of hope we run our starters for 10 minutes then let the scrubs play. The players who wont get much time or be a factor in the playoffs should have at it in this one. I think it is time to get excited for the playoffs! This thread has been great this season!

View attachment 5191

Disagree. I think it's a pretty important game. Everyone is set to play besides Neto. Important the Jazz establish some kind of rhythm and quality of play with their preferred rotation.

And ofc there is still a chance the Kings win.

Disagree. I think it's a pretty important game. Everyone is set to play besides Neto. Important the Jazz establish some kind of rhythm and quality of play with their preferred rotation.

And ofc there is still a chance the Kings win.

That isnt going to be effected by one game.

I guess there is a chance kings win on the back end of back to back against the Clips.

The last game doesnt matter what happens. I will watch but I dont really care. I kind of hope we run our starters for 10 minutes then let the scrubs play. The players who wont get much time or be a factor in the playoffs should have at it in this one. I think it is time to get excited for the playoffs! This thread has been great this season!

View attachment 5191
It does matter though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using JazzFanz mobile app

Could be an interesting night guys...

James Ham‏ @James_HamNBCS

"I don't have any love for the Clippers, lets go down and wreck it." -Dave Joerger with the smile talking about the Kings finale Wednesday
11:10 PM · Apr 11, 2017

Get your Joerger on!

yager_meister.jpg

Could be an interesting night guys...

James Ham‏ @James_HamNBCS

"I don't have any love for the Clippers, lets go down and wreck it." -Dave Joerger with the smile talking about the Kings finale Wednesday
11:10 PM · Apr 11, 2017
Fantastic.

Well the slings threw in the towel.

Koufus, Lawson, Collison, Temple be Tolliver are all out against the Clips.

I hope the Sacramento Kings are sold off and become a brand new franchise. Like the Thunder did to Seattle.

Well the slings threw in the towel.

Koufus, Lawson, Collison, Temple be Tolliver are all out against the Clips.

I hope the Sacramento Kings are sold off and become a brand new franchise. Like the Thunder did to Seattle.

#Tank_Time for the Kings

Lawson just had a triple double and they yanked him out? That's a tank move.

I didn't realize the 10-13 standings in the West were so tight. A win tonight for the Kings could be the difference between the 7th and 10th pick.