What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

Next round's most anticipated series (aside from Jazz related) would be HOU vs Spurs.

Harden vs Kawhi is gonna be EPIC.

Boston now crushing Washington.

Anyone else see the Wizards close out Atlanta? They were so disrespectful/immature I hope Boston sweeps them.

Boston now crushing Washington.

Anyone else see the Wizards close out Atlanta? They were so disrespectful/immature I hope Boston sweeps them.

Washington act like they're GSW or something. You've literally done nothing guys.

The refs have a very difficult job that gets even harder in the playoffs but they just need to be better. The one improvement is they didn't call the same bs calls that CP tries to initiate.

The refs have a very difficult job that gets even harder in the playoffs but they just need to be better. The one improvement is they didn't call the same bs calls that CP tries to initiate.
I thought the refs were great today besides a few calls. They called it on both sides for the most part. It got dicey in the 4th cuz Clippers were playing frantically and just forcing the issue.

Sent from my A0001 using JazzFanz mobile app

Interesting total from the UTAH-LAC series:

Griffin: 100 minutes played
Gobert: 106 minutes played

Next round's most anticipated series (aside from Jazz related) would be HOU vs Spurs.

Harden vs Kawhi is gonna be EPIC.

I want Kawhi to snatch that beard right off his face and beat him with it.

I hope it's a 4-0 Spurs sweep where each game is won by double digits.

Have you guys seen this?

Notice the Quin/Lindsey hug. Sooooo good.

[tweet]858849397357936642[/tweet]

I want Kawhi to snatch that beard right off his face and beat him with it.

I hope it's a 4-0 Spurs sweep where each game is won by double digits.

I want the Jazz to play the Rockets in the finals. Imagine the quotes thread...