What's new

2016-17 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD

That John wall spin move doe.

Is oubre still suspended? I haven't watched much of the game but I haven't seen him yet

OL .. I'm guessing you're appreciating the wizards cheerleaders ? Those sparkling tights are DECENT

Haha.. you know me too well man. You know me so well it's kinda scary... hahaha... ;)

Better than decent BTW ... hahaha.. I'd say ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!

Would Wall be the first UK player to go to the conference final if they beat the Celtics?!?!

Any UK historian here?!?!

Wow. Could this be the moment Hayward decides to stay on with the Jazz?!?!

Pretty sure Hayward knows the Celts get swept by the 8th seed if Rondo doesn't get hurt.

Lots of Jazz fans have been suckered into the overrating of Boston, but most players have a pretty good feel for things like that.

John Wall evolving to a superstar. Just a step behind Durant and likes... And a step beyond Hayward. We would have been a serious contender with someone like him.

John Wall has been mostly meh this series. He just hit the luckiest shot of his career. He really struggles if he isnt in transition at home.

Pretty sure Hayward knows the Celts get swept by the 8th seed if Rondo doesn't get hurt.

Lots of Jazz fans have been suckered into the overrating of Boston, but most players have a pretty good feel for things like that.

You can ignore it, but it's clear it's a very appealing option.

They going to have a top 4 pick this year and likely next year too. Hayward can lead a young core that can still win 50+ games a year while they age and come into their prime. By the time their 2017/2018 Nets picks get into their prime, Lebron's reign of terror should be closing.

I think Utah is the better team, but Boston is set-up better to take advantage of Lebron's timeline while still winning a lot of games in the present.