What's new

2016 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

That's why I didn't bother this time around. I doubt many people read them.

I did one, extolling the virtues of my team, and was planning on using it again if I advanced. If I would have made the finals again, I would have cut together a highlight tape of my 10 players and used that.

I did one, extolling the virtues of my team, and was planning on using it again if I advanced. If I would have made the finals again, I would have cut together a highlight tape of my 10 players and used that.

It's a real pity our team met up so early on... sorry Ellis... was a great match though.. one for the ages.

It's a real pity our team met up so early on... sorry Ellis... was a great match though.. one for the ages.

/rollseyes

I'd tell you that I'm looking forward to destroying your weakass team, but you literally eliminate me every year. So I'll keep my mouth shut.

/rollseyes

I'd tell you that I'm looking forward to destroying your weakass team, but you literally eliminate me every year. So I'll keep my mouth shut.

LOL .... that's true, this is the first year in many years we don't face each other ...

Rep to anyone who can teach me how to embed an image in a PM. It is gives me only the option to use a URL. Have pity on the tech-challenged old guy.

The only ting that matters is the King Cy endorsement. See Siro matchup and how my endorsement won his matchup. He only had to paypal me $1,000.

That explains it. I thought it was the flurry of votes from Siro's second cousins and alts.

But King Cy blew it, I would have gone $2K.

Rep to anyone who can teach me how to embed an image in a PM. It is gives me only the option to use a URL. Have pity on the tech-challenged old guy.

Yeah using a photo from your computer can be tricky, it doesn't work the way you want it to most of the time, and I've never done it in a PM unfortunately.... I'd just stick to the URL option if I were you.

Yeah using a photo from your computer can be tricky, it doesn't work the way you want it to most of the time, and I've never done it in a PM unfortunately.... I'd just stick to the URL option if I were you.

Thanks, I assume it is impossible to take a PDF and create a URL?

Round 2 voting results:

Hekate - 71.43%
Thee jazz fan - 28.57%

tfivas - 66.67%
silesian - 33.33%

White Chocolate - 68.18%
Siro - 31.82%

ONE LOVE - 71.43%
addictionary - 28.57%

Updated seeds:

1. Hekate (tie)
1. ONE LOVE (tie)
3. White Chocolate
4. tfivas

Since Hekate was the higher seed last round he wins the tie-breaker vs. One Love.

Semi-final Matchups:

Hekate vs. tfivas
ONE LOVE vs. White Chocolate

The voting will start on Monday, possibly tomorrow night if everyone sends their write-ups and line-ups to me.

Good luck, boys. The matchups are going to be good ones.

Last edited:
Round 2 voting results:

Hekate - 71.43%
Thee jazz fan - 28.57%

tfivas - 66.67%
silesian - 33.33%

White Chocolate - 68.18%
Siro - 31.82%

ONE LOVE - 71.43%
addictionary - 28.57%

Updated seeds:

1. Hekate (tie)
1. ONE LOVE (tie)
3. White Chocolate
4. tfivas

Since Hekate was the higher seed last round he wins the tie-breaker vs. One Love.

Semi-final Matchups:

Hekate vs. tfivas
ONE LOVE vs. White Chocolate

The voting will start on Monday, possibly tomorrow night if everyone sends their write-ups and line-ups to me.

Good luck, boys. The matchups are going to be good ones.
This is exactly the 4 teams that I thought should still be standing.
Each team left has got votes from me. Should be really tough choices now. All remaining teams are very deserving but two stand out for me.

I think I know who will be in the finals. And that matchup will be a coin toss