What's new

2016 NBA Playoff Thread

The Warriors played the lousiest 4th Quarter of a crucial game I've ever seen. Flat out wretched shot selection.

So true.

It seemed to me that they could score at will if they just ran an offense for 10-15 seconds. Cutters were wide open cutting through the lane.

How bad did Klay Thompson do though? WOw, just noticed how ineffective he was.

Was it Klay or was it more curry not getting him the ball in GOP's situations? I seem to remember a few times Klay asking for the ball and curry either ignoring him or giving him a garbage pass.

What about green? Did he run out of gas?

Barnes sucked so bad... Like worse than CJ Miles bad...

It's too bad the Warriors didn't have Joe Ingles instead of Harrison Barnes tonight.

Joe would've rained all sorts of hell down on Cleveland.

Livingston was +8 the highest of any warrior. Barbosa was second, at +5. Why weren't they given more burn? Especially considering how ineffective Barnes was?

Livingston was +8 the highest of any warrior. Barbosa was second, at +5. Why weren't they given more burn? Especially considering how ineffective Barnes was?

4 minutes for Barbosa is mind-boggling, especially considering how good he'd been playing lately.

Told ya'll ****** from the get go.

Now they gonna fade back into nothingness as that **** franchise has always been. Rest in Piss Steph Curry, I love seeing your wife get tore up on Twitter LOL.

That Bogut injury changed the series.

I've been a bit down on Gobert this year. It seemed like every time he got the ball he turned it over. But man, having a rim protector is so important. It changes everything.

That Bogut injury changed the series.

I've been a bit down on Gobert this year. It seemed like every time he got the ball he turned it over. But man, having a rim protector is so important. It changes everything.

Yeah, with how bad Ezeli and Varejao were tonight, it's not a stretch to believe that Golden State would've won with a healthy Bogut. But them's the breaks - last year GS got a ton of them injury-wise.

As for Gobert, yes, I hope he's a Jazz player for life. Rim protection is huge and Gobert can be the best in the NBA at it.