What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz All-Time NBA Draft

I hate trades in these, I'll vote though.
I don’t have a problem with most trades. . . up to a point. It’s hard to know who will be on the board still when you get up, so sometimes it’s difficult to make a trade ahead of time.

Would totally be fine with something like allowing trades up to the first 4 hours you’re on the clock, but then after that you have to make a pick and move on - this should keep things moving, while allowing guys who like to trade the chance to do so without hijacking the draft.

Either that, or you can limit trades to a set number per GM and force them to be more careful about the deals they decide to make.

Of course, you’re wrong.

Spy offered me and I took it.

White was going to veto bc he thought we colluded, but was proven false.

Oh that’s right, you opened the door and said rape me. Had I been in charge I’d have vetoed it and kicked you out. That’s exactly what I told WC to do. You were dumb for excepting the worst trade in the history of the all time draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that’s right, you opened the door and said rape me. Had I been in charge I’d have vetoed it and kicked you out. That’s exactly what I told WC to do. You were dumb for excepting the worst trade in the history of the all time draft.

I was dumb for “excepting” a trade?

The irony is high.

What irony?
Its funny because you used a word that is pretty much the opposite of what you meant. So its ironic that you called someone dumb but misused a common English word. But it is a homophone/homonym of the word you meant to use, so its mistake often used, but funny.

But dont worry, you are in good company. We have very few good writers on this board. Plus even our good writers dont take the time to edit or double check their messages. Its a forum about sports, no need to worry too much about that stuff. People usually get the idea.

Its funny because you used a word that is pretty much the opposite of what you meant. So its ironic that you called someone dumb but misused a common English word. But it is a homophone/homonym of the word you meant to use, so its mistake often used, but funny.

But dont worry, you are in good company. We have very few good writers on this board. Plus even our good writers dont take the time to edit or double check their messages. Its a forum about sports, no need to worry too much about that stuff. People usually get the idea.

A dumb person can’t call another person dumb? News to me, been doing it all my life. Never heard of such a dumb thing.

Elite level bitching ladies. Can't wait for the hand bags at ten yards...

Man the off-season brings out the worst in this joint