What's new

2018 Utah Jazz Mid-Season Hype Video

David Stern

It's the All-Star break and I made a video on YouTube that I will share with you guys. It's the ASB and we have nothing to talk about, so here you go:

Now here's some quick questions you may have, and the accompanying answers:

Are you hyping your own video?
Yes.

What if I don't like the video?
Then don't watch it.

What if I don't like the music?
Then mute it.

Did you actually include a dig at Haywood in the video?
Yes. And it's at the end, so skip it if you're not about that.

Why is the video basically a Donovan Mitchell highlight?
Because he's a boss.

I noticed that the other videos on your profile are BYU Football 2017 hype videos. Did you just curse the Jazz's season?
Probably.

Any other questions can be directed to CarolinaJazz, who is apparently back from the dead. Thank you.

This is the stuff that i come to jazz fanz for.
Also, hilarious stuff question and answer thing you did. would rep

My favorite parts: At the 2:08 mark i love the camera angle and shot of the gobert block on lillard. 2:16 mark, jingles going crazy on the bench as the mitchell alley oop is being thrown down.
The more i see the city jerseys, the more I like them. I hated them pretty bad when i first saw them and now im starting to slowly grow to love them. Kinda had the same thing happen with the yellow ones though i dont love them still. They are just ok.

God Damn I love the Spida. He is perfect.

Have y'all seen the City edition jersey for sale anywhere?

Have y'all seen the City edition jersey for sale anywhere?
No, they are sold out right now. I was just at the arena yesterday and they said Nike can't keep up and everywhere is back ordered. Same goes with the hoodie. They didn't have a date when they will be back in stock.

Great video, great work.

<sigh> this is going to be one, long, damn week. Could you give us another?