What's new

2019-20 NFL Thread

Haha. Listen I don’t disagree with you. I’ll say this though. Reid is great with prep time. You better hope you’re up 10-14 at half because he’ll make good adjustments and we all know how shaky Shanahan gets in the 2H.

Last edited:
Niners are the better team, but Mahones appears to be a generational-type star. The game hinges on whether the Niners can rattle Mahones (like they did with Rodgers and Cousins) or whether Mahones is just too special. Niners should be able to score 30+ points. They need to hold the Chiefs' offense to 30 or less.

Niners are the better team, but Mahones appears to be a generational-type star. The game hinges on whether the Niners can rattle Mahones (like they did with Rodgers and Cousins) or whether Mahones is just too special. Niners should be able to score 30+ points. They need to hold the Chiefs' offense to 30 or less.
This

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

*Mahomes

I’m just going to say this here and now. The 49ers are still the best team in the nfl, and they will see whoever from the afc in next years Super Bowl

Thought I was going to make bank and every time Shanahan called a pass play on first or second and sort I got a little more nervous and saw it all going down the drain like by little. I was crushed. I haven’t turned on a tv since after the game. I’m literally drowning in my own tears:(