What's new

2019-2020 General NBA thread

Al Horford is way overpaid, has been for so many years. He literally cant break double-digit scoring wtf is goin on...

Al Horford is way overpaid, has been for so many years. He literally cant break double-digit scoring wtf is goin on...
Was saying that his contract Sixers gave him was the worst signing of the season since last year, but some idiots were trying to talk about intangibles he brings and amazing defense and passing, lol.

Luka is one bad bad baaadddd man.

Dallas will be the team to have the best international player for 40 years. Amazing job by Cuban and his management.

Honestly Luka might be the best player in the league already. That performance today was one of the best I’ve ever seen from anyone. That was prime Magic, MJ, Lebron, Flash, Kobe stuff today. Just incredible

Reactions: MVP
Yes the switching of defenders off him worked out poorly, on the final play, before the inbounds even takes place the switch occurs that ultimately ruins them. Which just shouldnt be.

The Lakers were up 10 and werent running back on defense in the 4th quarter yesterday... Teams are playing preposterously small.. Blazers have minimum contract players starting at forward vs freaking LeBron and AD...

This is not really a very good product on the floor, honestly. It's certainly not the playoff basketball I grew up watching.

Even the OKC-HOU game yesterday which had a feel of a playoff game, there's just something missing and it's glaring..

Kinda reminds me of the twillight zone episode Stopover in a quiet town, where the couple wakes up in a fake town with no one in it.

Oh one more thing, The raptors just scored 150 points... cmon now... these games are trash...

literally their bench scored 100 points... u cant make this **** up..

OKC is about to pull even with Houston. I watched the last 5 minutes. Some classic ref-baiting and pouting from Harden cost them the game. Costly turnover by Uncle Jeff, too.

Now Harden is tipping over signs on his way to the locker room. I ****ing hate that guy. Officially my least favorite player of all time.

Wtf wasn’t Kawhi on him?? Wtf did the Clips switch their best defenders off of Luka multiple times in OT? Mind-boggling.

Kawhi was betting on him driving the lane, they were just down 1

The clips mishandled several defensive possessions. I’d argue that the last play was one of them.
At @rare144 , care to explain your laughter?
If I’m Doncic, and Kawhi is lurking as a helper, then I reach into my bag for a move that avoids that area of the floor. Pretty obvious.

How many plays down the stretch and OT was Reggie Jackson on Doncic? When you have PG and Kawhi, then the answer is definitely “too many”.

I laughing at the Clippers and with you, mishandled it? I'd say so! But he hits Maxi in the lane for a dunk if Kawhi comes up

Like clockwork, Pushoff P is out there making excuses. Talking about depression and anxiety in teh bubble