What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz AllTime NBA Draft - Round 1, Match 2 - tfivas vs Hornacekamania

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is so true.

Edit:

Artis Gilmore was a monster. Defensive, rebounding, could even score some. The quintessential big center of the bruiser era. He'd simply break a lot of guys today.

Gilmore was awesome, but big? Only because he was tall. Dude only weighed 240. For example, Gobert is 7'1 260.

How in the world is @Hornacekamania getting destroyed in this? I don’t see how Tfivas even stops Horns team from scoring ad destroying him in the paint and the boards. I was initially in love with the floor spacing of T’s team but came to my senses that team is a bit soft and needs to try to outscore teams just to win, and seeing that all these teams are filled with elite scorers, that would be a tall order in a competition like this. Horn’s team wold just completely out physical this team into submission over a 6-7 game series kinda like the DWill jazz did to the Rockets in the playoffs.

How in the world is @Hornacekamania getting destroyed in this? I don’t see how Tfivas even stops Horns team from scoring ad destroying him in the paint and the boards. I was initially in love with the floor spacing of T’s team but came to my senses that team is a bit soft and needs to try to outscore teams just to win, and seeing that all these teams are filled with elite scorers, that would be a tall order in a competition like this. Horn’s team wold just completely out physical this team into submission over a 6-7 game series kinda like the DWill jazz did to the Rockets in the playoffs.

That's exactly how I built this squad.

This one is recency bias. So far we've had 1 decided by recency bias and 1 by the nostalgia effect.

Dirks turnaround fade away is a guaranteed bucket
A dunk is still a more efficient shot. As the game gies on that tough defense will start to stymie the offense not to mention Horn’s offense hiring your defense in the mouth destroying your weak interior defense will tire out your shooters