What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz Current Players NBA Draft - Round 1, Match 5 - Saint Cy of JFC vs Ellis269

Who would win a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gandalfe

Who would win in a 7 game series?

Saint Cy of JFC:
Kemba Walker - Garry Harris
Russell Westbrook - Terrence Ross
Robert Covington - Jeremy Lamb
Otto Porter Jr - Gordon Hayward
Rudy Gobert - Mitchell Robinson

Ellis269:
PG : Mike Conley - Lou Williams
SG : Jamal Murray - Bryn Forbes
SF : Justise Winslow - Brandon Ingram
PF : Giannis A. - Taurean Prince
C : Julius Randle - Larry Nance, Jr.

Cy - you’ve got a great team. Probably one of two teams I didn’t want to match up against in the first round. (Thee was the other one.)

You’ve got star power, balance, defense and shooting. Damn. Giannis would give you problems, but Gobert would be a terrible matchup for my team.

I voted cy but i dont like the walker/westbrook pairing. I like the other 3 guys in his starting 5 a good deal though.

Randle and Nance as 5’s is just flat out bad. Cy because of that.

I voted cy but i dont like the walker/westbrook pairing. I like the other 3 guys in his starting 5 a good deal though.
This is what it came down to for me. I don't see Kemba co-existing with Westbrook. Russell isn't going to want to stand in the corner when Walker has the ball. But I agree on Randle/Nance at the 5. Have to go with Cy.

This is what it came down to for me. I don't see Kemba co-existing with Westbrook. Russell isn't going to want to stand in the corner when Walker has the ball. But I agree on Randle/Nance at the 5. Have to go with Cy.
Yeah bruh, it's not like we dont have years of information of Russell Westbrook being on a team with another ball-dominant scorer. That's never happened.

*Cough* Kevin Durant James Harden Paul George *Cough*