What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz Legends NBA Draft

Dammit. Clyde was one of the coolest guys to ever play the game. An absolute trend setter in terms of brand and marketing - as well as a damn good point guard. Great pick.
sports-2013-04-walt-frazier-walt-frazier-article.jpg

Last edited:
Yao Ming
Career highlights and awards
Career statistics
Points 9,247 (19.0 ppg)
Rebounds 4,494 (9.2 rpg)
Blocks 920 (1.9 bpg)

Last edited:
Yao Ming passed and finished like a gaurd. He could step back to hit a 20ft jumper with ease. If injuries didnt (Penny too) hit him we would be concidering him as one of the greatest centers of all time.

Great picks by Ellis. I love Mutombo. Honestly he was going to be my next pick. So im hurt by that lol. Give me 10-15 min and ill make my pick.
I was worried that you’d take one of them right in front of me. Your board seems to line up pretty close to mine. I nearly took Cookie Monster with the pick that I used for Iceman, but I thought it was more likely that a center would slide to my next pick.

PG - Stockton
SG - Wade
SF - Baylor -
PF - Malone - Hayes
C - Robinson - Mutombo

I like my team so far. . .

I was worried that you’d take one of them right in front of me. Your board seems to line up pretty close to mine. I nearly took Cookie Monster with the pick that I used for Iceman, but I thought it was more likely that a center would slide to my next pick.

PG - Stockton
SG - Wade
SF - Baylor -
PF - Malone - Hayes
C - Robinson - Mutombo

I like my team so far. . .
Yeah I agree. We seem to be like minded individuals.

Alex English

Alex English wasn't just the league's leading scorer for the entire 1980s with 21,018 points. As Andre Key of Clutch Points explained, the eight-time All-Star also was named All-NBA three times during the decade, notched more points during the '80s than Kobe Bryant scored in the 2000s, and English did so in fewer minutes. Per NBA.com, he was the seventh-leading scorer in league history when he retired from the NBA in 1991