What's new

2019 Annual Jazzfanz Legends NBA Draft

Kevin Garnett

This is my new age center. He will cause huge matchup issues. Great athlete and defender with good touch from the outside, great defender in the post and can guard on the perimeter and switch on smaller players on the perimeter. And another great trash talker.

Career highlights and awards

Career statistics

26,071 (17.8 ppg)

Rebounds

14,662 (10.0 rpg)

Assists

5,445 (3.7 apg)

I’m just going to be brutally honest. Russell is a good player, but overrated as hell. He played on a super team before anyone knew what a super team was. Dude never scored over 17-18 pts in a season and never shot better than 45% fg and was a lousy *** ft shooter, on Shaq’s level, and was 6-10 215lb’s. People will then argue he was a great defender, yes in the 50’s and 60’s. How good would he be today? Players are bigger faster more athletic and explosive. I just don’t see how he can be a second round pick in an 8 team draft

There I said it, been wanting to say it for many years now. Flame away

Wilt is agrued as one of the most dominate offensive players of all time. The only man who could stop him was Bill Russell. I think that claim plus the respect that he earned as a winner and champion from his colleagues speaks to his value.

Last edited:
I’m just going to be brutally honest. Russell is a good player, but overrated as hell. He played on a super team before anyone knew what a super team was. Dude never scored over 17-18 pts in a season and never shot better than 45% fg and was a lousy *** ft shooter, on Shaq’s level, and was 6-10 215lb’s. People will then argue he was a great defender, yes in the 50’s and 60’s. How good would he be today? Players are bigger faster more athletic and explosive. I just don’t see how he can be a second round pick in an 8 team draft

There I said it, been wanting to say it for many years now. Flame away
So, wait, was he on a team of the best players ever, or were players then garbage? You seem to be saying both...

He is 2nd all time in career rebounding, just behind Wilt. If you look at the season rebounding leaders, he won 9 of the top 20 - with Wilt getting 10.

No, he wasn't the most physically talented player, especially when you compare him to Wilt. What he was, was a smart winner. Remember, the last 2 championships they won, he was also the coach.

So, wait, was he on a team of the best players ever, or were players then garbage? You seem to be saying both...

He is 2nd all time in career rebounding, just behind Wilt. If you look at the season rebounding leaders, he won 9 of the top 20 - with Wilt getting 10.

No, he wasn't the most physically talented player, especially when you compare him to Wilt. What he was, was a smart winner. Remember, the last 2 championships they won, he was also the coach.

Doesn’t change the fact he played in the 50’s and 60’s