What's new

2019 NBA draft day thread

Eric Paschall, KZ Okpala, Jalen Lecque, Talen Horton-Tucker, Daniel Gafford, Admiral Schofield, Terence Davis, Alen Smailagic, Carsen Edwards, Jordan Bone, Naz Reid. . .

Lots of guys I like still on the board. My top two wants were Samanic or Bazley - not surprised at all that they both went as early as they did.

Go get Bol Bol. He can be our stretch four and we can revamp the game with tall ball.

So the Suns... can anyone explain WTF they are doing? Clear space using a pick... use space on a rental... did they have a contest where a fan is the GM of the team? Think a fan might be more coherent.

Wasn't his knee injuries in high school and that's why he wasn't really recruited? He looks amazingly athletic.

I hope he gets a chance in the NBA. Seems like a good kid. Maybe being 23 could work in his advantage if a team is looking for a more mature player.

I'm surprised how little coverage he got this year after being put on the map last year with his workout with Hayward and ESPN article. He tore it up this year and was the player of the year.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26431194/division-ii-daulton-hommes-declaring-nba-draft

23 and played at a NAIA school or something. With his knee history, and age, and competition, hard to see him as anything but a late 2nd at best.