What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

The whole league tampers

Not as openly as the lakers... there have been multiple fines now related to laker tampering in multiple years. I get it... but NO is saying that they won't be bullied (at least for now).

I hope and pray that Davis gets traded to Milwaukee. A small market team needs to win once. Just one title.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Listened to Tony Jones on the Game Theory podcast... talked Conley trade... said our offer is built on our first and expirings. Detroits is built on a first and Jackson...

He said "unprotected" when describing both picks... if that is really the case... they should take Detroit's offer. Blake sprains and ankle and they miss the playoffs... looking at a small chance of a top 4 pick. I'm not sure he actually knows what protections would be there... would be crazy for them not to protect the pick. At #10 they have a 14% chance at top 4... 3% chance at Zion. Gotta do that even if the salary you take back is really awful.

Listened to Tony Jones on the Game Theory podcast... talked Conley trade... said our offer is built on our first and expirings. Detroits is built on a first and Jackson...

He said "unprotected" when describing both picks... if that is really the case... they should take Detroit's offer. Blake sprains and ankle and they miss the playoffs... looking at a small chance of a top 4 pick. I'm not sure he actually knows what protections would be there... would be crazy for them not to protect the pick. At #10 they have a 14% chance at top 4... 3% chance at Zion. Gotta do that even if the salary you take back is really awful.

The unprotected picks surprise me, especially Detroit’s, but I guess that’s what bidding wars are for. I’d be willing to leave It protected 1-10 or maybe even 1-5, but if Detroit goes more than that they can have Conley. We’re a Rudy or Mitchell injury away from the lottery.