What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Due to injuries and him being the most raw prospect in the history of the nba, he still has plenty of room to grow, and he may just need to be thrown into a bigger role. He needs a years experience of trial and error to get it.
high and fast
its physical potential is great
A little remembers the westbrook at the beginning
but there is still much to be done

We need more creation and more shooting regardless of what position it comes from... more athleticism on the perimeter would be great...

I think we need a player with a high score per game. Utah has a very good team. but a playmaker is missing
DM was this guy last year, deciding games.

What the Wizards want for Beal...

The Wizards reportedly want two first-round picks, a young player and another player in return for Beal, the only healthy player in their All-Star backcourt and the one with the most favorable contract.

https://clutchpoints.com/raptors-ru...radley-beal-trade-wizards-price-astronomical/

So let's break it down: Wiz want:

1st round pick - we give 2019
1st round pick - we give 2021
Young Player - Exum (they just said young player :))
Another Player - Favors

Is that fair? Is it what Washington wants? Is that something we would/should do?

He still can’t finish at the rim
He got fouled on a few attempts against raptors that weren't called. But saying that he actually has been finishing quite well. But for sure he can get better. Dantes attributes are so elite. He could push the jazz over the top.

So let's break it down: Wiz want:

1st round pick - we give 2019
1st round pick - we give 2021
Young Player - Exum (they just said young player :))
Another Player - Favors

Is that fair? Is it what Washington wants? Is that something we would/should do?

We should do that yesterday... but that won't get it done. I think they want a young good player (likely on a rookie deal). They will do much better than that and have no reason to panic.

Lin u want to go backwards

Not sure how that is backwards... I'd want to add Lin and retain either Ricky or Dante. Lin has been good this year... if he's healthy he's quite useful.