What's new

2020 All Time Jazz Draft Round 3: Wes Mantooth vs. Ron Mexico.

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You said Fes would have a breakout series and you would think of him as the greatest Jazz center ever. That's after going against my centers.

So either you think he's better or your just trying to justify your voting for the better team.

It's okay, I know you're afraid of me picking your new name. But don't worry there's no chance me or Wes wins next round.

Also Wes has yet to post in this...
Learn to read you idiot

I’m imagining Fes having his breakout series here just like when he broke out against the Lakers. After that game I was so sure he was going to be the greatest center in the history of the jazz. Unfortunately idiot got in his way.
Lol

So you dont picture him having a breakout series against my Centers?

Also lol at Fes having a breakout series. He had one good game. He had 4 points and 12 rebounds, wow!

I think one of the biggest advantages for me is occupying Eaton’s defense with Kanter who could legit score and rebound, both by a large margin better than Eaton. At the same time, Kanter’s shaky defense wouldn’t pose an issue as Eaton was awful on offense with his best year being 9.7 points on 44.9% from the floor which is laughable for a big.

Deron was the best player by a pretty wide margin. Thats all I need.

I agree he is the best player. I would not say by a pretty wide margin. Millsap was very good and had his best season of his career here. But that is a reasonable vote.

I think one of the biggest advantages for me is occupying Eaton’s defense with Kanter who could legit score and rebound, both by a large margin better than Eaton. At the same time, Kanter’s shaky defense wouldn’t pose an issue as Eaton was awful on offense with his best year being 9.7 points on 44.9% from the floor which is laughable for a big.

Lol, there are plenty of advantages for you. That is not one of them.

But this looks over anyways with the latest couple votes, well done making it to the finals.