What's new

2020 Annual All-Time NBA Draft

With less talented players back then as well.

To some degree.

Put Westbrook talent in the 70s or Dr J in the 2010s you'd see a better Dr J and a worse Westbrook. But their talent is the same.

Nutrition, year round training, conditioning, strength, nutrition are night and day

Barkley tells stories of the when he joined the Sixers and the eating habits of Mo Cheeks, Dr J and Moses Malone were terrible and the offseason work was "go fishing"

1980s was a huge inflection point, with Magic and Bird driving up competition and NBA marketing hugely improved.

In 1979 I played with a marching band at the Specturm and they gave our 100 member band seats under the basket for free, because they were cheap and they couldn't sell them. That would be $10,000 today

I’m looking to move from 53 back to the 56-60 range and move up later on.

PM me if you’re interested.

Basketball now is more enjoyable to watch, more skilled, prettier, but yeah, theres less fire or hate. But looking at these scores, 76 - 71 .... nope. Do not want to go back to that.

On the other hand scores like 136 - 123 and Rockets throwing 50 3's per game are not so fun neither.

To some degree.

Put Westbrook talent in the 70s or Dr J in the 2010s you'd see a better Dr J and a worse Westbrook. But their talent is the same.

Nutrition, year round training, conditioning, strength, nutrition are night and day

Barkley tells stories of the when he joined the Sixers and the eating habits of Mo Cheeks, Dr J and Moses Malone were terrible and the offseason work was "go fishing"

The doping nowadays has sure advanced much too.

BREAKING NEWS
Trade to Announce w/ @Ellis269

The deal is Ellis 4th, 5th and 8th round picks (62, 67 and 126) for my 3rd, 9th and 10th round picks (44, 140 and #149.)

Not sure if I ll trade any more but as of now I’ve had and am set to have:
One 1st
Two 2nds
One 3rd
One 4th
Four 7ths
One 10th

I’m very pleased with how I’ve maneuvered around.