69ecbf8566e43d559b6db723c0d195b0.jpg

PTS
TRB
AST
FG%
50.4 = awesome

MVP year Derrick Rose

Adjustments.jpg

His MVP year highlights are more insane than I remembered. MVP Rose is as good as any pg in this draft and good enough to start on most of these teams. He often came up clutch, and was every bit as explosive Westbrook

Best season, MVP Year
25pts. 7 ast. 4 reb. 1 stl. 85% ft. 33% 3pt.

Career highlights and awards
* NBA Most Valuable Player (2011)
* 3× NBA All-Star (2010–2012)
* All-NBA First Team (2011)
* NBA Rookie of the Year (2009)
* NBA All-Rookie First Team (2009)
* Third-team All-American – AP, NABC (2008)
* McDonald's All-American (2007)
* First-team Parade All-American (2007)
* Third-team Parade All-American (2005)
* Fourth-team Parade All-American (2006)
* Illinois Mr. Basketball (2007)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sure? You're one of those guys who think "a rose by any other name would smell as sweet"
Uh. Okay.

Rarely do we get an opportunity to so cleanly distinguish early-career from late, and the Ron Artest years were several times better than the Metta World Peace ones.

Derrick Rose is forever-hobbled and such an egregious rapist that he doesn’t even know what rape is.

You could sell this better and probably should since almost no one here actually watched him play. I believe he was on eight All-Defensive teams, won eight championships, probably some important awards in there, and is the Celtics all-time leading scorer. These tidbits are shot from the hip.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t tell you anything about his jumpshot and that’s where a lot of the ambiguity with the legacy players comes from.
Good point. He shot generally in the mid-40s, but that was due to taking lots of tough shots and always bring the focus of the defense, in an era where damn near knocking the guy to the floor didn't draw the foul, let alone the ***** hand-check rules that make a James harden even possible.

He was finals MVP in his 7th championship I believe, with a crazy line during the playoffs of 27 ppg, 6 assts, 6 boards, 1.3 steals, with 88% FT and 48% from the field. He played all 18 games that year and averaged 45 MPG. He was the very definition of tough. He'll be a very difficult cover for any defender, especially with hand-check rules.

He made 11 all-nba teams and 8 all-defense teams. And 13 all-star appearances. A premier defender he is lock-down about anywhere on the court.

I can't believe he dropped to the 5-6 round range. Crazy. Shows how little we value or understand what these legends were capable of.

Giannis ran point for almost an entire season and was great. He runs point right now on offense usually. He's a rich mans Ben Simmons.

Eh kind of, but he still had a true point in Brogdan and Bledsoe to fall back on at all times.

Ok so far we got this:

PG - Chris Paul
SG - Drazen Petrovic
SF - John Havlicek
PF - Karl Malone
C - Rudy Gobert

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Jeff Hornacek
SF - TBD
PF - Andre Kirilenko
C - Joel Embiid

Ok so far we got this:

PG - Chris Paul
SG - Drazen Petrovic
SF - John Havlicek
PF - Karl Malone
C - Rudy Gobert

PG - Kyrie Irving
SG - Jeff Hornacek
SF - TBD
PF - Andre Kirilenko
C - Joel Embiid

Great quality with Paul and Malone based on where you drafted them. Gobert is tough. I think a couple rounds later would’ve felt more appropriate. I don’t know.