C - Brook Lopez / Tristian Thompson

Team Beer

Malcolm Brogdon - Dejounte Murray
Jimmy Butler - Caris LeVert
Paul George- OG Anunoby
John Collins- Njmenja Bjelica
Myles Turner - Deandre Ayton

Beer's write-up

Once again I feel like I've drafted as well as possible to succeed in the modern NBA.

Defense
The strength of his team is his backcourt. The strength of my team is my backcourt. How do they matchup? TBH, even though Lowry and Booker are very good players I'd take the combo of Brogdon, Butler, PG keeping them from hitting their averages or being efficient. Lowry while still a good NBA player is much smaller, older, and not nearly as long as anyone who will be guarding him. I'm confident in my team being able to keep those 2 in check. LBJ is obviously the GOAT, or baby GOAT so the key will not be keeping LBJ in check but will be keeping the rest of the team from reaching their averages and %'s. I have built the team do do just that. Not worried about Covington or Lopez in the least. Outside of LBJ I'd rather have the other 4 of my starters on a team. His bench is also lacking a scoring punch. Schroeder is insanely inefficient, I like Beasley but he's very inconsistent, Craig is a nice defender but thats it, then PJ and Tristan are nice role players but they aren't scaring anyone.

Offense
Once again, running through PG and Jimmy. Attacking Booker as much as possible, trying to physically outmatch Lowry, keeping Lopez out of the paint with my floor spacing 5's in Turner and Ayton. LBJ is a shell of himself defensively. A lot of P&R with Collins, middle will be wide open with Lopez at the 3 pt line with Turner. My bench also has a lot more scoring with Levert and Ayton. Not worried about putting up points in this matchup.

Summary
After going over the lineups I'm far less worried about this then I was to begin. He has the best player but I've got the best team. Pray hard and vote with your mind, not your heart.

The only thing I dont like about Tfivas team is that I would start TT over Brook in pretty much any scenario.

Not a fan of tfivas bench at all but yeah LBJ is tough to overcome in general, let alone when he's with 4 other functional players. Still think it would be a good matchup though.

Not a fan of tfivas bench at all but yeah LBJ is tough to overcome in general, let alone when he's with 4 other functional players. Still think it would be a good matchup though.
He probably has the best bench in the draft.

He probably has the best bench in the draft.

Nah. This is the first year Schroeder has been any good. Beasley is ok, but he's so inconsistent. Torrey Craig is overrated on here due to his domination of Don in those 2 games but in reality he isn't anything special. I like Tucker but you get what you get with him. An old, undersized, corner shooter. Thompson is the best player on his bench but he's pretty limited also. The PER's of his bench ... 16, 12, 10, 10, 15

PER of my bench 17, 15, 13, 15, 21

Now PER isn't everything but its a solid indicator.

As I wrote in the semi-finals thread IMO tfivas has no flaws at all...too solid.
Secondly he has LeBron and Lowry who know how to win a championship (I think that's important).
I predict tfivas in 6, since team Beer is very good too.

You put together a really good team regardless of how the voting goes. I like your team a lot.

You probably have the best team. LBJ an Book is a tough matchup for anyone. I feel like my team would match up the best but I can't argue with the voters too much.

Yeah but how does it work?
There are ten rounds, you can pick any player that’s ever played in the nba from any era, the goal is to pick the best team possible. You have usually 24 hours to make your pick, if you go over the next person is up. You can make trades for players or picks or both. After the draft set your lineup and team writeup, why you would beat the team matched up with yours, then other jazzfanzers vote who they think would win. You move on with every win and are out if your team doesn’t win. It seems time consuming but it’s not, unless you are the commish of the draft.

There are ten rounds, you can pick any player that’s ever played in the nba from any era, the goal is to pick the best team possible. You have usually 24 hours to make your pick, if you go over the next person is up. You can make trades for players or picks or both. After the draft set your lineup and team writeup, why you would beat the team matched up with yours, then other jazzfanzers vote who they think would win. You move on with every win and are out if your team doesn’t win. It seems time consuming but it’s not, unless you are the commish of the draft.
Thanks, I'll join with pleasure