What's new

2020 Free Agency Thread

Yeah this is funny. That was my first thought, then I saw everyone on twitter freaking out. How many firsts did Minnesota lose?
It was a lot... I think 2 or 3... wonder what the Minny KG era looks like without that punishment.

Yeah this is funny. That was my first thought, then I saw everyone on twitter freaking out. How many firsts did Minnesota lose?
To be fair Minny was for cap circumvention... so it was different. I wonder how many minimum deals Udonis Haslem has to sign before Miami gets hit with a cap circumvention investigation.

And if he's at all amenable to a two-way, I'd certainly waive Brantley.

not too surprised that OKC waived Jackson. they already have too many projects on the team whereas we basically have none.

as a TW who will see no minutes, Jackson is a far better choice than yogi ferrell(age, physical profile, etc). we need to start thinking about our PG situation post Conley, and bringing in someone like jackson and see how he develops would be a nice move.the kid's still young and there's zero risk.

and here's from a week ago. there's no reason why he can't at least become a serviceable backup in this league. thunder apparently wanna clear room for maledon now let's see who could take advantage and get him on a bargain deal.

The Suns claimed Frank the Tank from waivers which is weird is they had no money to sign him and let the Kings sign him. Michael Stockton is pro exposure's player of the week for his play in a French League.