What's new

2020 Free Agency Thread

I’m on record as being a fan. If he goes for the min that’s criminal. We don’t have a ton of minutes but Miye isn’t proven and I’m skeptical Quin gonna give him 15 minutes a night.
“He never let us know he was interested.”

Wings still left? It would be good to upgrade over Tucker if possible.

Kent Bazemore
Shaq Harrison
Glenn Robinson III
Torrey Craig

I’d be happy with any of them for additional depth.

Kent Bazemore
Shaq Harrison
Glenn Robinson III
Torrey Craig

Bazemore on a minimum contract would be a steal for us.

I'm wondering how many MLEs have been used already across the league and how many roster spots remain open given the low salary cap threshold. I guess the musical chairs will begin soon and guys will start signing BAE/min deals. I assume we will sign at least one more pg or wing player and let NWG, JWF go.

I'm wondering how many MLEs have been used already across the league and how many roster spots remain open given the low salary cap threshold. I guess the musical chairs will begin soon and guys will start signing BAE/min deals. I assume we will sign at least one more pg or wing player and let NWG, JWF go.
FWIW, Locke has already signaled that JWF and Tucker won’t be back.

Kent Bazemore
Shaq Harrison
Glenn Robinson III
Torrey Craig

I think Shaq is the only realistic possibility for what we are offering but even then I expect him to do better than what we can offer. Sounds like they are pretty sweet on Miye. That’s good but when you have our perimeter defense deficiencies only really having Miye and a rookie to add to the mix is scary.

Hard to do much at this point considering that our two best players are supposed to get locked up to long term extensions.

You don't want to sign a few minimum contract guys when you might need roster spots should a trade happen.

That's the beauty of NWG, JWF, Niang, etc. - we can easily waive them to open a roster spot if needed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Hard to do much at this point considering that our two best players are supposed to get locked up to long term extensions.

You don't want to sign a few minimum contract guys when you might need roster spots should a trade happen.

That's the beauty of NWG, JWF, Niang, etc. - we can easily waive them to open a roster spot if needed.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Waive Niang and Goss,