What's new

2020 Jazzfanz all time Jazz draft, and renaming of TJF Sweepstakes!!!

Spencer Haywood

Adjustments.jpg

Spencer Haywood, HOF’er, was traded to the jazz in the middle of the 1978-79 season the season right before the jazz moved to Utah, where he played 34 games. Fun fact, the jazz traded Haywood to the Lakers for Adrian Dantley and a pick

Haywood was well on his way to becoming an all time great star during his days as a supersonic, he was ROY and MVP his rookie season averaging a league leading 30 points and 19 rebounds, but then was traded to the Knicks where he got caught up living the superstar life and fell into drugs which caused his performance to drop off. He was then traded to Utah. There, he had a resurgence to his career.

1978-79 season for the jazz.
24pts. 9 reb. 2 asst. 1.6 blks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bryon Russell

IMG_3903.jpg

Good defender and 3pt shooter. Hit lots of timely shots and knows his roll great 3&D player. He can play either wing position. Jordan isn’t around to push off now.

Best year. 1999/00
14 pts. 5reb. 1.6 stl. 39% 3pt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure where Thee got it from, but it’s a fairly common football coaching term.

It’s how we describe getting hit from the blindside - unexpected and unprepared - right in the earhole of the helmet.
American football, that's why I never heard it then. Thank you, would rep.

Not sure where Thee got it from, but it’s a fairly common football coaching term.

It’s how we describe getting hit from the blindside - unexpected and unprepared - right in the earhole of the helmet.
Eskimos also use the expression but it is from when they get hit in the earhole with a snowball which is the most painful place to get hit with a snowball.