What's new

2020 Presidential Debates

No one learned anything new here. Trump's best moment probably asking Biden to name one law enforcement organization that supported him (he had nothing). Biden looked ok I thought, but he was likely on adderall so the man we saw tonight wouldn't be the same one running the country.
This is how you know Trump looked awful if you get this type of response.

If all it took is Biden taking Adderall then good news, he can do that for 8 more years!

No one learned anything new here. Trump's best moment probably asking Biden to name one law enforcement organization that supported him (he had nothing). Biden looked ok I thought, but he was likely on adderall so the man we saw tonight wouldn't be the same one ruining the country.
Fixed.

Second debate will be virtual, Trump says he won’t go and will do a rally instead. It will be about 14 days after he first tested positive.

My bet is Biden does the virtual town hall for the free advertising as well as less-challenging environment.

Last edited:
Funny that nobody has even tried to disprove that we now have written evidence by John Brennan that Obama and Peddi Biden knew about Hillary creating a false Russia Hoax and Obama's KGB actually helping her by colluding with a former British agent in buying propaganda from a guy that been believed to be a Russian Agent since the early 2010's

@Red

My question is why didn't Mueller catch this? You know the guy that knew about Epstein island and swept it under the rug as head of the FBI under Peddi Obama and Peddi Biden?

You guys remember when Kamala Harris said she believed the rape accusations against Biden?

No... You don't. That the thing with you all. You're flat out hypocrites. Biden flat out says Blacks have no diversity. Guys like @One Brow @Red @LogGrad98 don't say a word. But Trump eats a sandwich and these 3 hypocrite are sharing tweets all day manufacturing that a sandwich is racist.

@One Brow

Early in the campaign, Harris was asked about women who accused Biden of touching them inappropriately. That list has at least two Nevada connections. Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores accused Biden of smelling her hair and giving her a “big slow” kiss without consent. Caitlyn Caruso, who was 19 at the time, said Biden placed his hand on her thigh during a UNLV event four years ago. She said he left his hand there even as she squirmed in discomfort.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said last year when asked about those allegations.

@JussieSmollett is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I'm praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of the color of their skin. We must confront his hate."

Kamala

Funny that nobody has even tried to disprove that we now have written evidence by John Brennan that Obama and Peddi Biden knew about Hillary creating a false Russia Hoax and Obama's KGB actually helping her by colluding with a former British agent in buying propaganda from a guy that been believed to be a Russian Agent since the early 2010's

@Red

My question is why didn't Mueller catch this? You know the guy that knew about Epstein island and swept it under the rug as head of the FBI under Peddi Obama and Peddi Biden?
@Red

Bump at least try to be a decent human and answer me here. No need to cower to another thread to impress your friends. You're basically talking behind my back.

Last edited:
Worst. Presidential. Debates. Ever.

Worst. Presidential. Candidates. Ever.

We are so so so ****ed.
Ya I refuse to tune in to this ****.
Everybody already knows who they are voting for already anyway.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Didn’t watch tonight. From what I read real quick, more civil but nothing that will be remembered a day or two from now which means it’s a win for Biden and a loss for Trump.

Didn’t watch tonight. From what I read real quick, more civil but nothing that will be remembered a day or two from now which means it’s a win for Biden and a loss for Trump.
It was more civil only because they threatened to mute their mics.

I just saw a video featuring an Obama speech after the US liked bin laden cut with a trump speech about when the US killed al bagdadi

Omg the stark difference in the way they speak. I miss decency, class, maturity, intelligence, honor, civility, etc etc etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app