What's new

2020 Vintage 80’s 90’s draft winner changes my picture.

Thought about going with a more modern center option but instead I’m going with prime Moses Malone... 2x MVP in the relevant time period ... finals MVP when he deep dicked Kareem and they swept the damned Lakers.

Didn’t remember much about him playing because I’m too young but watched some YouTube’s... he has some Jokic vibes... super skilled... great outlet passer for my run and fun team! Averaged 31 and 15 one year... give me all of that!

Shocked no one has picked him yet. Someone actually picked Gary Payton over him.....

Arguably the 3rd best PG of all time and the guy Jordan couldnt beat.....

Isiah Thomas

Shocked no one has picked him yet. Someone actually picked Gary Payton over him.....

Isiah Thomas
Dudes number didn’t reflect how good he was... but I’m not surprised he wasn’t picked... jazz fans hated/still hate him.

Isiah Thomas
Love the pick. Played hard all the time as good a ball handler as Kyrie. I suspect few know that about his game, and most importantly is a winner. I got blasted for taking him over Chris Paul in the all time draft. I took Thomas over Paul specifically because he was a winner and best player on one of the best teams of all time.

Love the pick. Played hard all the time as good a ball handler as Kyrie. I suspect few know that about his game, and most importantly is a winner. I got blasted for taking him over Chris Paul in the all time draft. I took Thomas over Paul specifically because he was a winner and best player on one of the best teams of all time.
I mean, I can see an argument for guys like Curry and CP3 over Thomas, but this is just 80s/90s, so he's clearly #3 PG in the era (some think #2 over Stockton, not that I agree).

Whose going to draft Lebron? 16 year old LBJ could destroy these Unathletic dudes from the 1980s.

Whose going to draft Lebron? 16 year old LBJ could destroy these Unathletic dudes from the 1980s.
Nah man old man strength is real. We have the guys from the varsity teams come out and run with the old guys in pickup and we destroy em... they can run fast and jump high but they get beat up and are still figuring things out. Drop my old man brain in my 16 year old body and I’m like twice the player I was.

Yay! Apologies for ****ing up so much the last few days. My next pick is

giphy.gif

Grant
Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk