What's new

2020 Vintage 80’s 90’s draft winner changes my picture.

My team is complete

Kareem // Mourning // McHale
Mourning // McHale // Kukoc // Person
Drexler // Kukoc // Person
Richmond // Ellis
Stockton // Strickland

very happy with my team. Great shooting and inside play and tons of switch ability. I can play big or small. I feel I’ve built a very smart team that will make shots and make life difficult defensively on the inside, and that was the focal point on offense in the 80’s and 90’s.

Like I’ve said before, Morning is in that Favors role, he is my starting 4 and backup 5, so he will get the quick pull in first and third quarters. Which makes my selection of McHale so important. He’s an all time great with an elite post game and midrange shot. I can also go small with McHale at center. He’s a great defender and rim protector as well as being light on his feet for switch-ability. Then there’s my offensive fire powe. Kareem, Drexler, and Richmond. Combined with Stockton the potent of my offense is unlocked 10 fold.

My team is complete

Kareem // Mourning // McHale
Mourning // McHale // Kukoc // Person
Drexler // Kukoc // Person
Richmond // Ellis
Stockton // Strickland

very happy with my team. Great shooting and inside play and tons of switch ability. I can play big or small. I feel I’ve built a very smart team that will make shots and make life difficult defensively on the inside, and that was the focal point on offense in the 80’s and 90’s.

Like I’ve said before, Morning is in that Favors role, he is my starting 4 and backup 5, so he will get the quick pull in first and third quarters. Which makes my selection of McHale so important. He’s an all time great with an elite post game and midrange shot. I can also go small with McHale at center. He’s a great defender and rim protector as well as being light on his feet for switch-ability. Then there’s my offensive fire powe. Kareem, Drexler, and Richmond. Combined with Stockton the potent of my offense is unlocked 10 fold.
All these teams are gonna be stacked. Too many good players.

Saw him at summer league last year... he looks like he could still get buckets... give him a 10 day and sit him in the corner.

Some podcast was talking about playing a pickup game with him last year and he just destroyed everyone then went and sat on the sidelines and acrted like he was going to die because he was so old and out of shape, in his own opinion.

Really? You know how he would feel in an all-time draft hypothetical?
Dude left because he wanted to be the #1 option and be paid more than KG when KG resigned for his big deal with the wolves which at the time I think was the richest deal ever. Wolves said not no but he’ll no, so he took his ball and left like a bitch!!

With pick #69 (nice) I will take Terry Porter.

This is exciting... I really wanted this guy when I took Rasheed but needed a big. He is the perfect complimentary guard. Was the second best player on a Finals team, but is highly efficient on medium usage while doing important things without the ball... can shoot and defend. In Portland he averaged 15 pts 7 assists and 1.5 steals... he shot 47/38.5/85... he shot a fair amount of threes and also got to the line a ton. 2 time All-Star btw and one of the top guys in career wins shares

He also had an all-time Jazz killer performance where he scored 41 pts on 14 shots against the Jazz in the Western Conference Finals. In that series he went for 26 pts 8 assists on blistering 55/53/85 shooting splits. He went head to head with the God John Stockton and buried him.

Perfect fit for with my big pgs. He can take the small guys and suffocate them while keeping the defense honest.

With pick #69 (nice) I will take Terry Porter.

This is exciting... I really wanted this guy when I took Rasheed but needed a big. He is the perfect complimentary guard. Was the second best player on a Finals team, but is highly efficient on medium usage while doing important things without the ball... can shoot and defend. In Portland he averaged 15 pts 7 assists and 1.5 steals... he shot 47/38.5/85... he shot a fair amount of threes and also got to the line a ton. 2 time All-Star btw and one of the top guys in career wins shares

He also had an all-time Jazz killer performance where he scored 41 pts on 14 shots against the Jazz in the Western Conference Finals. In that series he went for 26 pts 8 assists on blistering 55/53/85 shooting splits. He went head to head with the God John Stockton and buried him.

Perfect fit for with my big pgs. He can take the small guys and suffocate them while keeping the defense honest.
The original jazz killer. I hated him because of it.