What's new

2020 Vintage 80’s 90’s draft winner changes my picture.

giphy.gif

With my last pick, I’m taking Steve Smith. Adding another shooter for Hakeem to pass out to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has nothing to do with time. Dude took like 19-20 hours. These drafts get stale and boring, then there’s no chatter. This exercise is much more stimulating when there’s traffic and there’s no traffic if it takes to long in between picks. Taking 19 hours to pick kills momentum. So, your welcome.
I would suggest getting a hobby

Going with one of the original stretch 4's (who was just considered a 3/4 combo back then)...

Clifford Robinson

Going with one of the original stretch 4's (who was just considered a 3/4 combo back then)...

Clifford Robinson

Love cliff Robinson. (Honestly I loved that whole team. Porter, drexler, duckworth, kersey, cliff, all favorites of mine)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Isiah Thomas/Jeff Hornacek
Chris Mullin/Drazen Petrovic
Larry Bird/Clifford Robinson
Charles Barkley/Charles Oakley
Dikembe Mutumbo/Mark Eaton

Alright... I want my team to play fast... I also want some defense and rim protection... so I'm going with Larry Nance.

3 time all-star... had some shooting but mostly he was big and athletic and will dunk on everyone... run him out there with Magic and Penny and he will destroy fools. He also average a couple blocks a game and made 3 all defense teams.

Magic/Penny (but really Penny can play the wing)/Porter
Terry Porter/Gervin (yeah imma start Porter to play defense and shoot... then Gervin can kill off the bench in the Jamal Crawford role)
Dr. J/Glen Rice
Chris Webber/Larry Nance
Moses Malone/Rasheed Wallace and C-Webb

All these teams are so damn good.