Donovan Mitchell // Mo Williams

vs.
Gandalfe
Mehmet Okur // Greg Ostertag
Al Jefferson // Antoine Carr
Gordon Giricek // Nate Williams
Jeff Hornacek // Ron Boone
John Stockton // Howard Eisley

This is a blowout. 4-0 series. Maybe 4-1 because Mitchell has a huge game and carries them to a win, but that will be hard with 4 non 3 point shooters on the court with him. Mitchell might be better off playing with the bench. Kirilenko sucks, especially at the 3, and especially in the playoffs. Olden was fun, but pretty much washed with Utah. I would definitely start Mo at the PG and Mitchell at the SG. Jeff isnt providing spacing or much passing. He is better off in the 6th man role.

Stockton with 3 other good/great shooters would be hard to stop. Al got a lot of hate but he would demand a lot of double teams. He has 3 elite shooters to kick it to and one good one. He always was next to at least one non shooter and often 2 or 3.

Last edited:
@thee[mention]Thee Idiotic Minivan K [/mention] messed up my lineup I told him multiple times not to start polynice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@thee[mention]Thee Idiotic Minivan K [/mention] messed up my lineup I told him multiple times not to start polynice

Then post your lineup, I don’t remember you telling me not to put him in the starting lineup, but who knows, it feels like forever ago. I made it so people could change votes. So post your lineup the way you want it.

Jeff isnt providing spacing
Sure he is, he was a 20 point scorer mostly from mid range, by which he was elite, and deadly offense left open like a layup drill. Defense must account for him at all times or he would light it up. C’mon Ron you don’t just have to be a three point shooter to space the floor. It’s not perfect but he still provides floor spacing.
Kirilenko sucks, especially at the 3, and especially in the playoffs. Olden was fun, but pretty much washed with Utah.
I tried to tell him to make Thurl the starting c.

Sure he is, he was a 20 point scorer mostly from mid range, by which he was elite, and deadly offense left open like a layup drill. Defense must account for him at all times or he would light it up. C’mon Ron you don’t just have to be a three point shooter to space the floor. It’s not perfect but he still provides floor spacing.

He is a great scorer and would be great as a 6th man scorer. You dont have to guard him all the way out, you can sag off him and clog the lane. He provides some spacing but not much when you have Mitchell with the ball driving. When you have Mitchell and 4 guys who cant shoot from outside you can pack in, it would be ugly.

Thurl would be even worse at Center. Dude is a stick. Watching Thurl or Chambers trying to deal with Okur and Jefferson would be comical at best.

Either way whoever you start anyone this is a blowout.

This one was over for him when he took AK too high.

Thurl is supposed to be starting c