What's new

2022-2023 Western Conference Regular Season Prediction Contest

Everyone got lots of things wrong. I tried to see what your list looked like, and it appears you didn't even participate. I guess you got 100% then?

I didn’t see this thread in time. I likely would have gotten a ton wrong except for Minnesota. That’s all I was commenting on.

I didn’t see this thread in time. I likely would have gotten a ton wrong except for Minnesota. That’s all I was commenting on.
For what it's worth my gut was telling me 6 for the wolves, I didn't like the KAT/Rudy fit, but Locke and others were saying they would be #1, I compromised with #3.

I think everyone pretty much got Sacramento wrong.

For what it's worth my gut was telling me 6 for the wolves, I didn't like the KAT/Rudy fit, but Locke and others were saying they would be #1, I compromised with #3.

I think everyone pretty much got Sacramento wrong.

I would have had Dallas higher than they ended up for sure and Sacramento lower without a doubt.

I got like 4 of them within 1 spot and maybe 2 of them spot on, but the wrong ones were very wrong. One thing that made this a crazy year is that from like 4th to 12th is less than a 10 game spread overall. A few extra wins here or there could have completely changed the landscape. Wild year for the west. Wild and crappy overall.

I am rooting for the Bucks now.