What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz All Time NBA Draft

I definitely had one of those "of course" moments with a smile. I deserved it since I didn't leave anybody my number.
Well, jezebel aka Elizah huge would’ve turned you in for doing what Jefe did only to get me his number. He never used it to troll but Jezebel still turned him in.

@Domino @YoungJefe @David Hume @NUMBERICA @FIVAS @Coach Ellis @toddychurch @LoPo @Elizah Huge @gandalfe @The Fresh Prince @Hornacekamania @Keefe @silesian @nothingbutnet

Look at your lineups in op if I have your lineups incorrect give me your changes. Around this time tomorrow I will be taking lineups off op and you will be given a letter designation for the vote so it will be random with no bias voting. You have 24 hours to get me any lineup changes. Pleas private message me, don’t post in this thread.

Good luck all

@Domino @YoungJefe @David Hume @NUMBERICA @FIVAS @Coach Ellis @toddychurch @LoPo @Elizah Huge @gandalfe @The Fresh Prince @Hornacekamania @Keefe @silesian @nothingbutnet

Look at your lineups in op if I have your lineups incorrect give me your changes. Around this time tomorrow I will be taking lineups off op and you will be given a letter designation for the vote so it will be random with no bias voting. You have 24 hours to get me any lineup changes. Pleas private message me, don’t post in this thread.

Good luck all
So far only one person has given me lineup changes. You have till around 5pm utah time tomorrow to give me any lineup changes. That’s when I get home from work.