What's new

2022 Jazzfanz All Time NBA Draft Competition Team A vs. Team Q

Who would win a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Who would win a 7 game series? Convince the voters why you would win. You are allowed to change your vote.

Team A
Bill Walton//Artis Gilmore
Karl Malone- 85//Pau Gasol 01
Jimmy Butler - 11// Bobby Jones
David Thompson//John Starks
Oscar Robertson - 60//Allen Iverson 96

Vs.

Team Q
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 69//Jack Sikma
Anthony Davis -12 // Blake Griffin
Paul Pierce- 98//Jaylen brown
Mitch Richmond-88// Latrell spreewell
Deron Williams- 05//Jrue Holiday

This is a chess match, but some notes.

Prime Walton would give Kareem some issues with his length, and defense. Let's not forget Hakeem shut Kareem down in the sim!

Malone and Gasol have better intangibles than AD and Blake.

Butler and Jones would definitely effect Pierce and Browns ability to score, and disrupt the passing lanes.

Thompson would just be too much for Mitch, or Spree. Bring in Starks for 10+ minutes to give Latrell problems. Sprewell wasn't the best perimeter scorer.

Big O vs. D-will? Cmon now! Oscar would be the maestro of getting Walton, Malone, Butler, and Thompson amazing looks on offense. Then you add Allen Iverson to the mix? Your chances of winnin' drastically go down!

Kareem and AD will be a force of nature. I can almost hear Rocky’s coach saying “They’re a wrecking machine, Rock!”

I’ve softened on the degree to which spacing matters but you have to have ANY.

I think it’s getting seriously lost that the greatest scorer of all time with the most difficult to defend shot of all time has ample spacing and Q’s offense can be seriously hampered simply by packing the paint.

also:

Hakeem outshining Kareem is completely irrelevant. It is only evidence of Hakeem’s dominance, not Kareem’s shortcomings.

Really good matchup. Tough one. Im taking team A though. just barely

LOL. I thought this was current. Went to cast my vote and saw the date.